°Jill's Story°

I'm about to introduce a new character who will play a strong part in the development of the story. It might seen cliche at first but wait 4 later chapters.

°Bronx S°

I was perplexed. Perplexed by the amount of in intelligence someone like him possessed. We haven't spoken since that fateful night but his number sat tauntingly in my contacts.
   He was something. An abnormality that had not yet found a place in life. Wanting to change but not willing to try. He was strange indeed.

I had begun working a simple & unproblematic job as a librarian on one of the streets of Brooklyn. Jill's Library owned by a nice white woman named Jill who acted as a mother to me. She had seen things & lived a hard life in her youth as well finding comfort in the books here now.

"What's on your mind, peaches" she said her thick southern accent coming through loud & clear.

"Have you ever had unexplainably strong urge to see someone not even as lovers but just an urge to be in their presence"

She smiled warmly at me before motioning for me to take a seat next to her.
"My husband despite the wonderful man he is was never the one I loved. Oh no I was sprung on a young man by the name of Langston Willis he was quite the looker but sadly the fates didn't see it that way. Do you want to hear the story peaches" she asked & I urgently nodded.

I was 17 years old the Apple of my parents eye being the 'golden' child & all. I was quite the spring chicken actually big blue eyes, blonde hair, & full pink lips I was the envy of all tje girls in my school. See I was set to marry a wealthy man's son by the name of Austin Jones & I was happy about everybody wanted him but I was the one who got him & we did have our eyes set on each other for quite sometime actually that is until Pedro Valequez entered. He was nothing special to the naked eye just regular Mexican boy but boy did he set my life on fire. He showed me that conforming to the rules would never make me happy but it didn't last long jealous & scorned Austin alerted my father I was courting 'a dirty Mexican' as they called him & tore us apart at the seams. They had his family shipped off but not before murdering my moon & stars but I didn't marry Austin not at all. Found me a nice man by the name of Tyson Steele & settled down without my family's consent. The point is Pedro taught me to do what I deemed necessary & make choices for you & that's the knowledge I'm passing on to you. Do what you feel needs to be done & remember god brings everyone in your life for a reason. Wether it's temporary or permanent." She said stroking my hair affectionately a was smile befalling her lips.

"Thank-you for all the advice Jill I might give him a call" I said twiddling my thumbs.

"You should you never know what could come from it" she said leaving me to my thought.
__________________________________________
Just a filler chapter still hope u guys like it. Vote, comment, & share.