Chapter 2

"Fierce Dogs!" The Alpha called as the Fierce Dogs' heads shot up. "We need a plan to lure some other dogs to us!"
All the Pack howled in agreement.
"Cannon, search the terrain and the edge of the forest for intruders. StarBreak, team up with Cannon. Burst, team up with Cannon and StarBrea--" A tiny voice cut Alpha off.
"What will I do?" A small Fierce Dog pup asked. The Alpha smiled. "Keep watch on the camp with the young," The Alpha said.
                       -------------------------
After Alpha barked all the orders, they all set off to do their jobs. When the Fierce Dogs attack, they never stop, that is called the Trial of Rage. Fierce Dogs don't care if a valuable pack member dies unless it's the leader. It was the duties they live with. They kill with no sadness, no sorrow, no shame. They spill others blood until the dog dies to the death. It's the ways they live by forever, until they come to the Earth-Dog's mouth. If there is no worthy or care, they would be a loyal killer forever until the end. No care! Their cheer, song, is: never care for others death, never care. Care for the Trial of Rage which will guide us to killing, love only blood and death, hate peace. We are the Fierce Dogs, no one can defeat us, we are the Fierce Dogs, nothing to care about, we are the Fierce Dogs who use the Rage! The Trial of Rage for life!