BaconmanxPancakepal

Part One
Bacon Man

"Okay, of course, before we start this video, everyone has to know, I'm better then Sky." Bacon Man squeals.

"That guy lameeee!" Pancake Pal said, running around with his beautiful syrup covered head pointed to the sky. Beautiful? Yup, that's something Bacon Man thought.

Now, everyone thinks that Bacon Man has fallen in love with the dear sassy Pancake Pola, but no! Bacon Man had eyes for someone even more syrupy, and that person, or, breakfast, was none other then Pancake Pal. Bacon Man and Pancake Pal were just so close for so long that Bacon Man can't remember the last time he didn't....well....love Pancake Pal.

The thought that always crossed Bacon Man's thoughts, every time they made a video together, were of how Senpai would never fall for someone as greasy as he was. Yes, he new that he was devilishly delicious and, who wouldn't fall for him, but Pancake Pal was so amazing and so tasty, that Bacon Man just couldn't even imagine what his soft syrupy lips would taste like pressed against his salty ones.

Bacon Man sighed, deeply lost in thought when suddenly, Pancake Pal's soothing voice brought Bacon Man out of his web of thoughts.

"Bacon Man, why'd you all of the sudden go quiet?" He asked, his voice quickly melts Bacon Man.

"Sorry, got lost in thought there." Bacon Man answered, his rough voice loud, but somehow, steady.

"Wh-what were you thinking about?" Pancake Pal asked.

"I-I was just thinking about how annoying Pancake Pola can be sometimes, heh." Bacon Man quickly covered up.

"You mean annoying all the time, I can agree with you on that one. Wait, I thought you liked her or something?" Pancake Pal questioned.

If only you knew, Pancake Pal, Bacon Man thought with a slight shake of his porky head. If only you knew....

I need to know, who else ships Bacon Man and Pancake Pal, like come on! I can't be the only one! I remember back in the very first Bacon Man videos were Pancake Pal was like the first breakfast to join Bacon Man. *Sigh* so beautiful.

Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter, and I hope you have a Rossome day!