RedvacktorxReader

It was a calm summer day, there was a bit of wind that softly slapped your face, but you just thought it made this moment even more precious.

You and the rest of the guys, Adam, Red, Barney, Tim, and even Max, Ross, Shelby, and Jess (Aphmau) with Jason, had all decided to have a grill out at Adam's house. It was the perfect summer day for this, too. The sun was beaming with the biggest smile, the water was easy, and the clearest blue you had ever seen, it was just, amazing.

You took a bit to take in the beautiful nature, before you assisted to Julia who was pulling on your ripped shorts.

"Julia, leave (Y/N) alone," Jess commanded but that's when you picked Julia up.

"It's okay, Jess, I was going to hangout with her anyways." You respond as you try to make Julia do her delightful laugh by doing the wackiest faces.

After you left her rolling in laughter in your arms, you decided to take her to a couple of flowers Adam had. You and Julia smelled the flowers and carefully examined the petals on the bight yellow flowers. Her smile and laughter made you look over at Red, your boyfriend.

Red and you have been dating for two years but knowing each other for a total of five. He was the one that helped you in your hard struggle when you had a dramatizing time in your life. He was the one who picked you up, got you some place to live whilst you worked at the job he got you, Skymedia.

Thanks to him and Skymedia, you have had a good life with the beauty of friendship and love. You've always tried to repay Red for what he has done for you, but the only thing he wants is you.

He wants you to be with him at every moment, to wrap his arms around your waist and take in your fresh smell to remember the first day you meet. The day that changed everything for the both of you.

Red caught you staring at him and he reacted by walking over to you. He sat next to you as you look down, your checks flushed at his actions. He pulled you into his arms but enough so the you two could still play with Julia.

"It's a pretty flower, isn't it?" He asked Julia in his Apple voice. She bobbed her little head in response and smiled the smile you loved. Red returned a smile towards her but then switched to a funny face causing Julia to go into a pity of laughter. You laughed with her and Red followed, his chest vibrating on your back.

Red and you played with Julia for who knows how long until it was time to eat and Jess has taken Julia back.

"You would be a great mom." Red commented as he placed his chin on your head in a hug.

"I love you," you told him.

"I love you, too." He replied.

Can we take a moment and admire how smoking hot he is in that picture. Gosh he is so dang sexy!

Anyways, I wanted to make an imagine of Red~Senpai and the reader because I've been inspired by you dear wattpad authors. Thank you so much, and also, I just did it because Red....is just too hot I'm going to need a fan over here, but please, not the FNAF fan. The deadliest character in that whole game.... 😱 🐥🐻🐰

Anyway, hope you guys like it and I wish you guys a Rossome day!