Ch 27 - Examination

Kurumu woke up the next day as the nurse examined you. It seemed as if the muscles and ligaments exceeded their limits. Which was weird because even with monster energy being used in large amounts or went over the limit this wasn't a known occurrence of injury relation.

Kurumu had to get dressed and go to class. She kissed your forehead and walked out the door.

-Class-

Everyone gathered around.

"Any update on (F/N)" They all asked.

Kurumu hanged her head down. "No. She has no idea what's going on with him. I just know something is wrong but I don't know what. But he was fighting just fine. Why did he collapse? Apparently no one has an answer for it."

Inner Moka put down her magazine. "The kid might be in serious trouble. It might take another couple days for him to heal. We shouldn't rush this weekend. Speaking of which, don't worry Tsukune the other one will dress up and take over."

~~~~~

Thursday after classes your friends saw you up and eating. It was about four days of being completely passed out in the bed.

Your girlfriend squeezed her head into your chest crying.

"Are you okay? What happened to you was horrible." She tried wiping her tears but they kept flowing.

"I think so. Although I don't get it. I felt okay after Moka and Kokoa one-two hit the crap out of me. What happened?"

The nurse walked around from the corner. "I'm afraid I do not know Mr. (L/N). I believe it might be something genetic. Are you seeing your mother or father anytime soon?"

You sigh. "My mother this weekend. Why?"

"Try to see what you can come up with. See if their is anything from your family history." Concerned the nurse.

"Well I guess I can't back out of this trip if I tried."

"Do you want me or anyone else to go with you?" Asked Kurumu.

"We can all go. Aren't we meeting Tsukune's folks anyway?"

"That's true. We'll make my stop first then go from there." Smiled Tsukune. "But dude you sure you are ready for the trip?"

"Ya. I got another day to rest. Although I hate this pattern of deep slumber, make up work, and the soreness. It's getting old and taking a toll."

Your girlfriend clings onto you. "Like I wouldn't help you as much as I can. Cmon honey. I grabbed all your work and let's work together."

"Okay you win. Grab me some juice to get rid of this light head and let's get cracking."

~~~~~

It was late and you checked out of the infirmary. Half the work was done which I'm was good considering it was four days worth. You weren't limping in your steps but you walked slowly. Kurumu was kindly walking beside you but she grew tired of holding up.

"Okay grab hold." She demanded and spread her wings.

"What? Whooooaaaaaa." You said in shock as she took flight without giving you a warning.

"Shush honey it's late." Said Kurumu flying towards the dorms. She unlocked your window from the outside using a key. Once the window was opened she landed gently.

"I didn't give you a scare there did I?" She winked.

"No." You lied. "But caught off guard for sure."

"Alright. So you were laying in bed for days. Go get clean and I'll wait here. That mouth and those pits better not smell." She instructed.

It hit you that no one was going to bathe a guy that was knocked for for three and a half days. You weren't going to argue.