[Undertale] Undyne x Reader

Requested by: @Zre181

After falling into the Ruins, you felt a little sad inside. You wanted to become the boxing champion of the world. Now you were stuck underground. After a week you met Undyne you grew a liking to her. She had a thing for fighting.

You we loving and caring to all, Frisk however didn't trust you a lot. She said you reminded her of someone. One day you challenged Undyne to a fight. You met at her house.

"Wanna have a bet?" She asked with a smile

"Sure!" You said cracking your knuckles

"Whoever wins gets one with of the others." You nodded your head.

Undyne summoned a spear and launched it at you. You rolled out of its way. Summoning more and throwing all at you, You raised your fist. A voice in your head sounded.

FIGHT!!!!

Punching two spears straight on destroying them instantly. Rushing forward, your readied your fist like a boxer. Undyne took a step back and Summoned ten spears. She started laughing like a crazy woman. Trowing all at you. Jabbing right and ducking you dodge them all and with that you uppercut Undyne straight in the jaw, causing her to fly back. "Lucky shot!!" She summoned twenty more spears. Hurling them all at you. Quickly you stood still, and took a deep breath. You saw all the spears. Leaning back your readied yourself. Just as they were about to hit you moved your foot into the air. Almost like a kick to the temple but instead it shot one spear into other making a gap for you.

Undyne screamed," I'll fight you one on one!" Running at you with a spear in her hand. She swung and jabbed the spear at you, dodging it all you grabbed the spear.

"Game Over!" Lifting it up into the air you slammed the Undyne onto the ground.

"Okay, Okay you win, loser. What do you want?" She smiled.

You took a deep breath," You." You kissed Undyne. You slowly pulled away, You face was redder then a tomato.

"Sure!" Undyne grabbed your head," I could use a sparing partner in bed."