Not So Normal Celebration

Monica wakes up the next day feeling out of it. Like, doesn't want to do anything. She picks up her phone and hits the lock button to turn the screen on. She covers her eyes due to being blinded for a second. When her eyes recover she looks at the time. 7:30 AM, June 15th, Saturday. She put down her phone and got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

She just wanted to forget about Thursday. Monica could only think of what could have happened. It definitely could have been a lot worse. She was thankful for that but she can't shake the thought. She could have sworn left and right that it was going to haunt her dreams the last couple nights. It kind of did Thursday night but she didn't really sleep that night. Last night though, it didn't even come to mind. It was just another adventure with the girls she was so used to seeing. When she thought about what happened last night, she only got confused because it was consistent with the last one. There were no gaps to fill. It picked up right after the last one left off. It wasn't normal with them, but she really didn't think much of it, she just wrote it down in her notes and went on with her routine.

"There she is. Are you ready for your big day?" Monica was just coming down the stairs when she heard her mom spoke.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we were doing something today" she replied with a slight bit of sadness in her voice.

"You okay, love?"

Monica nodded. They both know why she is upset. The Happenings of Thursday.

"Well, I hope we can get your mind off of it with what we got planned."

Monica nodded in agreement "What is it exactly?"

"Your dad asked me not to say. He wants to tell you when he gets up."

She didn't think of it and just shook her head in agreement. Her dad enjoyed surprising her with these kind of things so when he has one everyone lets him do it.

Her mother went back to making breakfast and Monica went upstairs to get dressed.

After a couple hours, her came down the stairs all dressed up and ready for the day. It wasn't his normal suit though. He was dressed in blue swim trunks and a short sleeve white shirt.

"What are you dressed in?" Monica asked with confusion in her voice.

"It's a hint on where we are going for your birthday." He struck a pose that presented what he was wearing,

Monica took a second to think and final came with a answer she jumped up with all sorts of excitement. "Are we going to Hells Yeah Water Park?!?!"

"You got it right!" He and Monica hugged it out. They were both pretty happy. Monica couldn't stop squealing.

Next thing they knew her sister was walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes. "What the hell is going on?"

They both explained to her what was going on. The girls ran upstairs and put on the bathing suits and put clothes on over them. They both just had a purple one piece. Nothing special.

They went down stairs and the family had breakfast. Since the ride was going to be a couple hours long, left almost right after breakfast was done. They didn't really stop on their way to the park. The girls didn't want to stop for anything.

Arriving at the park, Hells Yeah Water Park.

"We are here!" Monica squealed. She was probably the most excited about this due to it being her birthday. She didn't care if she got anything else because this was her number one thing, to come this part.

The family got out of the car. The parents when into the truck and pulled out a couple bags that contained towels, snacks, and sunscreen. They walked across the park looking at the cool rides on the way. Monica was so excited in riding the rides. They arrived at the pool and set up near it at a picnic table.

"You guys have fun. Just be safe and be good." Their mother finished putting on their sunscreen. They both agree and run off in different directions.

Monica just wasn't sure where to start. So many choices, but after spotting a big slide, she knew that was where she wanted to go.

She got in line. She looked up the line and just smiled. Monica didn't care how long the line was. She was just excited to ride it.

"What do we have here? Monica, my darling." Before she could turn and see who was talking, a hot sweat hand grabbed.

"What the hell?!?!" Monica squeals out pulling her hand out of his. She turns around to see it's the tall kid from Thursday. "What the hell do you want Kevin? Don't you think you've done enough?" He just smiled and didn't say anything. She waited silently, still pretty excited to ride. She tried her best to ignore him because it was her big day and she didn't let it be ruined by him.

She reached to the top and her excitement was at a all-time high. She was ready. The life guard on duty had her lay down and be ready to go. Before she went though, Kevin reached down and untied the strings on her shoulder's holding her suite up. The guard shooed his hand back but it was to late. Monica had gone down the slide. She raced down the slide. It held her suite up for most of the ride. When she got to the bottom and sat up, the top part of her suite. The Life guard at the bottom of the slide noticed immediately and brought her a towel to cover up while she fixed. No one else was really watching but she still felt really embarrassed. She fixed her top and scurried of to find a place to hide.

Monica eventually a medium red shed. There was nothing special it was just a shed. After so long though she figured she should try and have some more fun before the day end. She assumed no one actually say and came to trying to make more of her day. She got up and turned the corner and saw Kevin. He turned and saw her.

"There she is. You don't want to miss out on your birthday love." He says to her while smile and walking towards. Monica wasn't sure what to do so she just started walking backwards.

"Why are you so obsessed with me? What the fuck is your problem?"

"Well, when you intruded into my class, I just wanted to beat you a little. After I saw you in that locker room though, I needed more. I needed that body. I need you." He had this wicked grin on his face. Monica fell backwards. "Now, I'm going get what I want." He fell on top of her, still with his wicked grin. He pulled out a knife. Monica tried her best to struggle, but he was just to big for her. Kevin started cutting down her bathing suit to get it off of her. He put his knife close to her neck after getting past her breast. " No more struggling now. You don't want me to kill you, do you?"

"Monica, shits about to get crazy. Just hold on tight and enjoy the ride." Monica looked and say a girl about her age with pure white hair and pure white sun dress. The new girl touches Monica's forehead. All she could remember was a bright light and the yells of Kevin. Then completely blacked out.

====+=====+======+=======

A couple of hours later she awoke.

"Finally, you're up." The girl spoke, sitting Monica up and giving her water. Monica drank the water.

"Wh-wh-What happened?" Monica finished the water.

"To sum it up, I temporarily possessed your body to give you my abilities to control magic."

Monica just looked at her in confusion. "And who are you?"

"Oh yeah! I'm Annetta. Don't worry how I know your name. It's because i chose. That's that all I can explain right now. When are we getting back to your place?"

Monica was't sure what do say or do the only thing that came out of her mouth was "A hour or so."