Chapter 13

The days quickly passed by,and summer was over..

It was time for her to start grade 1!

They were outside the school,and she was looking at them with a smile..

Jeremy:so,are you ready for your first day in school?

She nodded with a big smile and looked at the big building..

(Y/N):i am going to miss you..

Fritz:aww sweetheart we will miss you too,but we will have our time together during the weekend!

She smiled and went to each one of them,giving them a hug..

She started walking towards the building as she could hear her daddies saying..

Scott:make friends sweetheart!

Fritz:dont forget to eat the cookies i made!

Jeremy:stay away from bad kids!

Mike:if someone hurts you,hurt them more!

Jeremy slapped the back of his neck making him jump..

Jeremy:Mike!

She let out a small giggle and waited from what Vincent was going to say..

But he didnt say anything and turned around to look at him..

He smiled,giving thumbs up and she returned that smile,walking inside the school..

They all sighed as Jeremy started nervously rubbing his arm..

Jeremy:m-maybe this isnt a good idea..w-we should have waited a little longer dont you thing?!

They looked at him confused and he grabbed Scott from his collar,slightly shaking him..

Jeremy:why did we send here there?!?school is evil!!

Scott stopped him from moving him like that and Mike patted Jeremys back..

Mike:we know you miss her,and we miss her too..but we would do that one way or another..

Jeremy sighed..

Scott:besides..high school is evil...

They all nodded,saying a big 'yep'..

~~

The bell chimed and all the kids rushed outside to play on the playground..

She pulled out her lunch box and saw a little note on it..

"We all love you sweetheart.~Vincent"

And a small heart on the side making her smile..

She happily went outside to the playground,seeing all the kids playing..

She saw a couple of girls sitting together,eating their little snacks and decided to go towards them and be part of their group..

But from the corner of her eye she spotted a girl,sitting on the bench,colouring..

She was all alone and no one was playing with her..

She looked at the group girls,and then back at the lonely girl and changed direction,going for the lonely girl..

(Y/N):h-hi..

The girl lowered the paper and saw her standing there with a small smile,holding her lunch box..

"H-Hi.."

She shyly said,making a small pink blush appear on her cheeks..

(Y/N):c-can i sit with you?

She looked at her surprised and moved a little for her to sit..