Honour bound - A Bleach Fanfic

Heya guys!! Happy New year!! well it is now hahaha. Anyway I was thinking of a Bleach fanfic and I just had to get it on paper, now here it is for you to read!. Bleach belongs to Tite Kubo and only Yuri belongs to me. All rights are reserved. I do not own Bleach.

    Chapter 1

   I was sorting out some paperwork that, fat Lieutenant Omaeda had left on the table, when someone bumped it to me from behind. Or more like a boob attack, I yelped and turned around to face Rangiku.

    "You scared me!" I said, picking up the messy pile of papers that had flown everywhere.

    "Oh, I'm sorry Yuri, but guess what!" she squealed. I looked up and raised an eye brow.

      "What is it?" I asked, was she planning to prank poor Hisagi again. I mean it was funny I have to admit but it was plain evil when he fell for it every time. Besides the dude was kinda creepy, I didn't know much about him, even though I'd seen him ever since he'd arrived.

    "I'm going to the World of the living and you’re coming!" She sang, jumping up and down.

      Woah, Woah wait. Did she just say the World of the living? "You’re serious!"

     "I know we're going to have soo much fun!" Rangiku said, as usual not bothering with the details.

    "We're going to go shopping, then we're going to eat ice cream, then we're going to buy cake, then.." she paused, in mid thought. "Did I say shopping." she laughed.

     Just then the door flew open and a furious looking silver haired elf walked in. Mind you, Captain Hitsugaya looked a heck of a lot scary with an irk mark that big on his forehead.

   "Rangiku! Why did you run off like that?" He screamed, surprisingly Rangiku looked somewhat calm. I suppressed a giggle; they made a right pair didn't they.

   "Oh I'm sorry, Captain. I just had to tell Yuri the news!" she explained, flipping her hair and giving him in an innocent face. His irk mark pounded but he calmed down when he saw me.

   "Ah, Yuri. So my annoying lieutenant has told you that you’re coming with us. I was going to speak with Captain Sui-Feng privately, but now you know. You better get ready; meet Lieutenant Abarai and the rest at the gates. The faster we get to Karakura town the better; the arrancars won't stay down for long.”He said, to me.

    "Wait this is so sudden, why am I going?" I replied.

    “Because we need at least one saner person on the mission, we'll be arriving at the home of Ichigo Kurasaki soon, now go! I'll be following shortly."

       Now I had heard rumors that Aizen had created some kind of hollow type beings, but I didn't know that the situation was so bad that they needed a whole group of Soul reapers along with a captain to investigate.

    "Hey, Renji, Ikkaku, Yumichika, you guys were sent too?" I said, walking up to the gates, in my new gigai. The damn thing was so uncomfortable and it didn’t even look that nice. I was dressed in a strange looking skirt, and a white shirt with a red bow. What did they call it again, ah yes, uniform. Apparently if we wanted to blend in, we'd have to go to Ryoka boys High school. Yeah, don't think I've forgotten.  I heard about how the crazy kid nearly blew up the place fighting our captains, he had guts to say the least.

   "Yeah." Ikkaku replied, they too were dressed in the uniform, but he looked the scariest, a bald guy with a wooden sword on his side....definitely suspicious.

        A few minutes later, thanks to the research development squad, we arrived at Karakura High. We paraded down the corridor straight for Ichigo's classroom, with Renji and Toshiro in the lead. I stood behind and Rangiku and tried to hide myself as best as I could, I wasn’t part of their group. The stares the students were given us, nearly made me laugh.

     "So where the heck is it?" Renji muttered.

     "How should I know?" Rangiku shrugged.

    "I thought you wrote it down, before we left." He replied.

    "I lost it." she said, eh boy. This was so typical.

    "Oh that's just great." he moaned.

      "Just quit moaning, and look for his spiritual pressure." Yumichika said annoyed.

        "And what's with these clothes, the people of the world of the living sure do dress weird." Ikkaku replied.

   "It's called a uniform, brainiac. The students here are required to wear it." Renji said as a matter of factly.

   "Who cares what it's called, it's still annoying." I said rolling my eyes. The stupid skirt was not my style.

   "No way." Rangiku disagreed. "I kind of like it."

    "Yeah, I doubt the way you’re wearing it, is school regulation." Renji commented eyeing Rangiku's enormous bust that she was showing off proudly with her half unbuttoned blouse.

     "How are you supposed to move in these clothes?" Ikkaku stated, through gritted teeth.

    "Whatever, just be thankful you’re not wearing a tight shirt and skirt, I swear they want us to show off our curves or something." I butted in.

    "Maybe if you tried untucking your shirt." Yumichika suggested to Ikkaku.

   "No way, how would I be able to keep my sword in my belt if I untucked my shirt." He shouted, referring to the wooden sword on his side.

   "Leave him alone Yumichika, he needs the sword where he's going. I heard he doesn't like the word baldie." I sniggered.

   "Shut up you guys, we're here. Go on open the door." Captain Toushirou demanded.

    "Yes sir." we chorused. I threw open the door, probably not the best thing to do, but at least the kids’ faces were comical.

   "Were's ICHIGO KURASAKI!" I shouted, wow I was beginning to enjoy this.

   A startled looking boy, with orange hair turned around. So this was Kurasaki Ichigo, he was better looking than I thought. Not that I liked him or something...please.

   "Renji, Ikkaku, Toushirou." He turned to me. "Who are you?"

     “The names, Yuri." I said, but Toushirou was starting to steam, so I left the greetings for later.

   "That's Captain Hitsugaya to you." He yelled.

      "Yeah, whatever, but what the hell are you guys doing here." he said, in alarm.

      "Orders from above." Renji said.

      "Soul societies in turmoil, we're here to help out and join forces with you to defeat the arrancars." I continued, suddenly going serious.

   "Arrancars, what the hell is that?" He asked.

     You. Are. Not. Kidding.

   "You don't know what you've been fighting against all this time." Renji said in disbelief.

      "No but seriously, what's going on." He mumbled, the dude was covered in bandages but he didn't know a thing about his enemy...seriously. I almost felt sorry for him though, his expression was genuine.

    But guess who came to save the day! None other than Kuchiki Rukia. She had the nerve to take the best entrance; I mean she came through the window. But to be honest, I was quite shocked too; her injuries had healed up pretty quick. Even Ichigo looked shocked.

   "Rukia! “He shouted.

   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Please vote, comment and tell me if you liked. I don't mind critiscm as long as it is constructed. thanks for reading :).