I meet a bunch of idiots..sorry Vizards

• Dedicated to To all my lovely readers and friends

       It's been ages!! But I've kept my promise so here is the next chap. Please enjoy!!

   Chapter 5

    "Don't be frightened, the soul society's a good place. I promise." I said to the spirit softly. The little spirit boy was still shaking from our encounter with the hollow and I had no idea how to comfort him.

    The tears rolled down his cheeks, and I sighed. Poor little boy must have been in the world of the living too long for his own good. I bent down to his level and put my hands on his shoulders to stop him from trembling.

   "It's going to be alright. I'm just going to perform Konso on you it won't hurt don't worry."

  He stared at me with his big brown eyes and nodded slowly.

"Good boy." I said, smiling. Drawing my sword I performed the Konso. There was a flash and the boy disappeared into particles.

    "Finally." I muttered. My gigai was on the ground and I quickly put it back on again, in case someone passed by.

    A few hours later.

  "Hold him down, I'm coming in!" I yelled, over the chaos. Mr. Kurosaki pinned the scared patient to the bed and I selected a needle.

   "It's ok, mister. You'll feel much better when Nurse Yuri treats you." Yuzu, Ichigo's little sister, said trying to calm the old man down.

  "Uh, are you sure? You’re a proper nurse?" Karin asked, raising an eyebrow as I pulled back my sleeves.

  I gave her a sharp look. "Course I am. Well sort of, I'm very good at healing so this world of the living medical stuff should be a piece of cake."

   How hard could it be? I'd put up with the crazy uniform Yuzu had given me. Boy, Ichigo was lucky to have such a nice family. Why was the boy always in a sulk for?

  "You ready, Mr. Kurosaki?"

  "Yes." He said, struggling to hold the man down.

  "Sweet dreams, sir." I said, stabbing the needle in. There was an almighty scream and the patient jumped ten storeys high before finally hitting the bed. Maybe I shouldn't have put the needle in so hard.

 I wiped my brow. "I'm guessing he's dead. Ah well, he was old anyway. He's lucky for having such an exciting time for his last moments."

   The old man's legs were sticking in the air and his face was still molded in shock. Glancing at Mr. Kurosaki he looked a horrible shade of purple. I was sure the guy was gonna kill me. If it hadn't been for Ichigo walking in on that exact moment, I would have been for sure.

    "WHAT THE HELL, IS GOING ON!" He screamed, looking back and forth at the frozen old man and us.

   I laughed. "Hi Ichigo."

  He pointed a finger at me. "Put that, needle down now!"

 "Cool it, he's not dead anyway." Karin mumbled, walking out of the clinic room.

I prodded the old man with a finger, and he twitched. "Oh, I was sure I killed him. Well that's a relief."

"Oh thank God!." Mr. Kurosaki shouted, he turned to me and beamed. "What a great job, you've done. You shut the old man up and you’re the first trainee I've had who hasn't killed anyone on their first day."

 "Why are you even here, Yuri?" Ichigo asked.

"I was bored so I fancied, coming around. That's not a problem is it, Mr. Kurosaki?" I said sweetly.