Fun at Kurosaki's place

My next chapter yay!, hope you like ;)

          Chapter 2

 I cannot believe I got stuck with running after Ichigo, and Rukia. I mean the crazy girl had punched him out of his body and thrown him out the window with her. Holy crap, she meant business, and as usual I was left to clean up the mess.

   Thankfully it wasn’t long before I’d caught up to them, and they were so nice they got themselves into even more of a mess. A giant hollow stood in front of them, and Ichigo stood rigidly in front of it. I looked at Rukia in alarm but she seemed to busy studying Ichigo.

   “What the hell are you staring at, the things going to crush him, this isn’t a bloody cinema!” I yelled, running to Ichigo and unsheathing my zanpakuto.

   “No!” Rukia said, grabbing my arm. “He needs to do this by himself.”

  By that time, the only thing that was running through my mind was Lady are you nuts! But I stayed where I was. If anything happened, I’d just blame Rukia. No biggie. The hollow growled and swung its fist at Ichigo, he managed to dodge but he looked pretty pathetic standing there.

    “What are you doing?, man up idiot. Kill the damn monster or you’re going to wish you were never born!” I threatened, I find the best method in these situation’s is a nice easy 'I will kill you' type threat. It ninety-nine point nine percent of the time brings them back to their senses. I didn’t even get what the guy’s problem was anyway.

    He wasn’t weak, even I knew that. Yet he acted like, he was useless. It didn’t half get me annoyed, I rolled up my sleeves.

   “That’s it; you’re going down, along with Godzilla over here.” I warned him once, and I wasn’t going to again. Annoyingly Rukia just stood there, with a fierce expression on her face.

   She took a deep breath and began what she was planning to say ever since she arrived; maybe she was rehearsing while she was just standing there. She began screaming out a whole load of poetic stuff about being a man, which was kind of disturbing in my opinion, but it actually seemed to work.

    His eyes seemed to change completely, and he stood taller. “That’s it.” I muttered under my breath, as a wave of his suddenly intense spiritual pressure hit me. Now all you got to do is swing that bad boy sword of yours, and tell that hollow whose boss.

     Finally he sliced the hollow down and killed it. "Woho way to go!" I cheered.

      He smiled embarrased. "Thanks." he mumbled.

     Rukia just snorted hootily but I could tell she wasn't done. She took Ichigo's hand and started dragging him back to the school. "You've still got to say sorry to Orihime." she instructed. "Are you coming Yuri?"

   "No, I'll pass. Got to find the others anyway. Bye." I said, running off before they could come after me.

            I flipped my cell phone and called Captain Hitsugaya, to see where they were. "Hey it's me, Captain. Where are you guys?"

    "We're at Kurosaki's home." He said, bluntly. I heard Rangiku and Renji laughing in the background, and the noise of sawing. What were they up to?

  "Sweet, I'm on my way." I said, hanging up.

       I managed to get there pretty fast, thanks to a skateboard some kid had lended me. Ok, maybe I kind of burrowed it off him without telling him, but he probably didn't mind. I dusted myself, and was about to ring the doorbell, when Yumichika threw it open.

    "No, no, come on. His parents don't know we're here." he laughed, racing me up the stairs, and out of sight.

   I opened the door, to hell on earth. Renji, was holding a giant saw and was sawing a hole in the ceiling, while the others jumped around laughing.