Chapter 7

Kuroo couldn't sleep that night, he had a bad feeling in his stomach, almost like a stomach ache, but it hurt him mentally.

The reason for that was Kenma, he was clearly hiding something big, Kuroo had a feeling that Kenma was suicidal.

It would explain his thin body and lack of communication, it would explain why he avoided questions about his health and why he stormed out so suddenly.

~before~

"Ahh.. The movie was great!" Kuroo yawned as the movie finished and credits rolled down.

"Yeah.. It..was" Kenma said quietly, blinking slowly as if he wanted sleep.

"It's pretty late, will you stay for a sleepover, get to know eachother better?" Kuroo asked, he watched as Kenma's face expression changed slightly, he seemed worried.

"I...can't" he looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Awh come on! You live in another house, your parents won't be mad" Kuroo said.

Kenma's eyes widened and he slowly stood up.

"I..should go..." He said, fixing his sweater.

"Wait! No!" Kuroo screamed and grabbed Kenma's hand.

For the first time he saw a face expression on Kenma's face that he has never seen before. He was terrified, terrified of Kuroo. His face showed fear and Kuroo instantly let go of his hand.

Kenma stormed out of the house, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Kuroo was left speechless in his living room..

~now~

Kuroo was lying on his bed, clutching his stomach, he kept glancing at his window with hope that he will see a light in Kenma's room, but it was dark and quiet.

He took out his phone out of his pocket and pressed on a first song. Goner by twenty øne piløts played quietly as Kuroo stared at his wall.

He knew why he was feeling so worried, he knew this feeling. He knew the feeling of pain in his heart.

He sighed loudly, closing his eyes and thinking.

Who was Kenma? Why was he hiding stuff? Why did he look so terrified?

Maybe his parents abuse him or maybe he doesn't even have them? Maybe something bad is happening in his life right now and Kuroo doesn't know.

With thoughts like this it's impossible to fall asleep and good thing Kuroo didn't.

What startled him was a loud noise from outside.

.

.

.

.

.

Ain't no mercy
Purple lamborghini
^my jam atm
So uhh what do you think is happening?
-hatari