What Did I Do Now?

2 hours later...

Why does Levi want me in his office? What did I do wrong?
I walk to Levi's office, nervous as hell. I knock on the door to hear,
"State your name and business." He says in his monotone voice.
"(Y/N) (L/N), you called me here."
"Come in." He says, blankly. I enter his room shaking like a leaf. "Quit shaking, brat, you're not in trouble. Sit down." He points to the seat in front of his desk.
"What did you need me for, sir?" I ask, sitting down cautiously.

Levi's POV
"Was what Eren said earlier true Cadet (L/N)?" I blurt out.
Shit, I shouldn't have asked so quickly, now I sound desperate.
"Y-yes, sir, what Eren said was true..." She blushes. She's so kawaii when she blushes...Damn it, Levi, keep yourself together! She's just another brat!
"Very well, brat. You're dismissed." I rush her out the door. Once she's gone I slam the door shut and slide down the door. There is one question running through my mind; why does she make me feel this way?

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is short. I had this thing planned out but I decided to make it more exciting and complicated. I had to end this chapter here in order for the next chapter to go the way I plan. I'm also in a lot of pain at the moment so I wanted to get done ASAP.