Titan Shifting

"(Y/N)!" Hanji yells, running toward you.
"What do you want?" I scoff.
"You and Levi are so alike."
"I get that a lot. What do you want, Hanji?" I snap.
"I need you for an experiment." She beams, not affected by my horrible mood.
"What sort of 'experiment'?" I ask.
"I want to conduct an experiment with you and Eren, to find out if two Titan shifters can communicate with each other while both in Titan form." (A/N; sorry I had to come up with something she would say)
"Sounds stupid." I mutter.
"Please?" She begs.
"Fine." I sigh, in hopes of shutting her up.
"Yay! Thank you, (Y/N). Levi will also be there to help in case one of you lose control."
Levi? What if I go ballistic and hurt him? I can't lose him...
"Whatever." I say. "What time and where?"
"After training today in the field."
"Great."

After training.....

"(Y/N)!! Hurry up!" Hanji yells excitedly.
Let's just get this shit over with.
"You two," she says, pointing to Eren and I, "when I signal you, I want you two to change into your Titan form. Once that is a success I will inform you on the next step. Got it?"
"Yes." Eren says.
"Whatever." I reply. (A/N: why can I imagine Squidward's voice saying 'whatever'?)
"Also, Levi is here to help me in case anything goes wrong." Hanji says, pointing in Levi's direction.
"Tch." He mutters.

Once into Titan form; brought to you by me being too lazy to write about the transformation scene......

"Now try talking to each other; verbally, mentally, telepathically, I don't really care how. You guys pick." Hanji orders.
"Eren? Can you hear me?" I ask.
"Yeah." Eren replies.
"How long do we have to keep this up?" I ask, looking at Eren. As he looks back something seems....off about him. He doesn't reply. "Eren? Are you-" He then lunges at me, like he's gone insane.
"Eren!" Hanji yells.
"(Y/N)!" Levi yells, to my surprise.
I watch as everything seems to turn into slow motion. Eren lunges at me; he's lost his sanity. However, right before he attacks me, he jumps back in what appears to be...pain? Looking down, I see Levi standing in front of my Titan body, he sword stabbed into Eren's right foot.
"Stay away from her!" Levi yells. That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

My Captain (Levi x Reader Lemon) [Requested Edition]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें