Little Warrior

Warnings: Cute, Sad

Inspiration: Picture Online

Word Count: 577

________________________

Bucky. The new Avenger. He's been quiet. Bucky sat on his bed. Little did he know that downstairs Steve and Bruce were talking about him.
"You know, I'm a little worried about Barnes", Bruce says. Steve looks up.
"Just give him time. This is all really new to him. After being put through all that HYDRA stuff, he's just been worried, and thinking a little too much lately", Steve says. Bruce nods.
"Yeah, it must be hard on him", He says. Bucky sits on his bed, in the darkness of his room. Staring at his blank wall. Thinking. He remembered all the screams from his victims, the looks on their faces. He remembered it all, he could never forget it. He looked down at his hand.
"Why do I have you?", he whispered. He moved his hand around. The sunlight reflecting off his arm.
"What did I do to deserve this?", He whispered. He looked out his bedroom window down at the streets below. The busy streets of New York City. The cabs rushing by, all the people crowding the streets. He decided to go for a walk.

___________________________

Bucky's P.O.V.

I made my way through the kitchen.
"Where ya headed Buck?", Steve asks taking a sip of his coffee.
"Out. I'll be back later. Just need to clear my head", I say as I grab my jacket and put it on.
"Alright, see ya later", Bruce says. I nod as I walk out the door. I walk through the streets of the city. The busy streets surround me. I look around. Every single person seems to have something on their mind, a place to be. I don't. I shouldn't either. I don't deserve this. Flashbacks of Steve telling me to grab his hand as I reach out for it, the bar slips of the train and I fall thousands of feet. I let out a scream as the image of Steve's face slips further and further away from my eyes. I remember hitting the ground, my arm being injured. The blood. The pain.

___________________________

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a tug on my jacket. I look down. A little girl with a prosthetic hand is staring up at me.
"Excuse me mister. I just wanted to say, that you're my hero", She says.
"Oh thank you", I say. Her mother rushes over.
"Lilliana! I'm so sorry sir, she just likes running off. She's a big fan", The mother says. I smile.
"Oh nah, it's ok. She made my day. She can run up to me anytime she likes", I say. The mom smiles. "Come on Sweetheart. Say goodbye", The mom says. Lilliana waves.
"Bye bye Bucky", she says. I wave back.
"Bye Lilliana", I say with a smile.
They walk away. I smile to myself as I keep walking. I head back to the Tower.

___________________________

"Hey Buck. Feel better?", Steve asks looking up. I smile.
"Yeah much better", I say.
"Good. Now come on. Tony picked up Shwarma. It's time for dinner", Steve says. He stands up. We walk into the dining room. "So what exactly happened while you were out?", Steve asks. I look at him.
"Let's just say someone made me they're hero", I say smiling.
___________________________

Well that's all for this chapter, I hope you guys liked it, Requests are now open, so please request, well that's all for now, so bye!!!!!!

-The Author emily036