Stay With Me

Warnings: Sad, Fluff, Will Cause Major Feels!

Inspiration: Requested.

Requested: anna_est19xx

Word Count: 826

________________________
Bucky's P.O.V.

Everything from after Steve rescued me from war, it's been downhill. Between falling from the train, to being taken over by HYDRA, it's been terrible. They've pulled me out, and stuffed something else back in so many times, that I don't even know what's right. At least some good things have come out of it. Y/N. I look over at the picture set on the stand next to my bed. She looked so beautiful. She always does. I look down at my hands. Everything is strange, confusing. I don't know how to handle it. I stand up. Everything bad that I've ever done in my life suddenly came flooding back. All the innocent people I've killed because of HYDRA. None of it was worth it. I collapsed to the ground. The tears came down my face. It's too much to handle. I lay on the floor in a ball. Eventually I get up. The clock reads 2:30 am. I get up and grab my jacket. I decide to go for a walk. I walk through the streets of
New York. The snow is falling. The moon reflects off the snow. I check to make sure no cars are coming and I walk across the street. Suddenly a car comes out of nowhere. It flies down the road. The headlights shine in my face.  I go to jump out of the way. My foot gets caught on something. I roll down the hill. Then everything goes black.
___________________________

Reader's P.O.V.

The phone rings. I go to answer it. I quickly glance at the clock. 3:15 am. "Hello?", I answer. "Is this Y/N Y/L/N?", the lady on the other end asks. "This is her", I say. "I'm sorry to wake you up at this hour, but I'm afraid
Mr. Barnes has been in a terrible accident", She says. My eyes widen. "I'm on my way", I tell her. I hang up the phone and grab my coat. I rushed down to my car and drive to the scene. I get out of my car and run over. I see Ambulances. Nurses down in a ditch carrying someone up from on a stretcher. I get a closer look. It's Bucky! I rush over. "I'm sorry Miss, but you can't see him. You'll have to drive to the Hospital, and see him there", A man says. I try to fight it. "I have to see him!", I say. "Miss! I'm sorry!", He says. I nod. I walk back to my car and drive behind the ambulance to the hospital. I rush inside and up to the counter. "Can I help you miss?", The lady behind the counter asks. "Yes, I'm looking for James Barnes!", I say. "He's down that hall and to the right, they're working on him right now, I'll send a nurse out to tell you what happened", She says. I nod. I go to the waiting room and sit down.
___________________________

Hours later Steve is by my side, comforting me.
"He's gonna be ok Y/N, I Promise", Steve says. I give him a weak smile.
"Thanks Steve", I say wiping a tear away.
"Y/N?", a Nurse says. I stand up.
"Yes? How is he!?", I ask.
"He's, doing better, he's semi-awake. Broken leg, foot, and toe. All on the same side", She says.
"Can I see him?", I ask.
"Yes, yes of course. Let me take you. Follow me please", She says. I follow her down the hallway as I look back at Steve and he gives me a smile and nods. We reach Bucky's room and she lets me in. I walk over to his bed and sit down. I take his hand.
"I love you Bucky", I say squeezing his hand gently. I look down and cry.
".....Y/N?..", Bucky's voice asks softly. I look up. He's awake. Looking at me.
"Dang you Barnes!", I say. He smiles.
"Don't you dare scare me like that ever again!", I say. He looks at me.
"I won't. Never again Gorgeous", He says. I smile as he picks up my hand and kisses it. I smile.
"So what happened?", I ask.
"I got really low. Everything. Nothing made sense. Everything was falling apart. I felt terrible about everything I- The Winter Soldier did", He says.
"Oh Buck, it's ok. You didn't know what you were doing. You know you can always talk to me. I'm there for you babe", I say. He smiles.
"I know", He says. I squeeze his hand.
"I love you Barnes", I say.
"I love you too Y/N", he says.
I lean in and kiss him. It's the best feeling in the world, knowing my Bucky is ok.
___________________________

Well that's all for this chapter, I hope you guys liked it, well that's all for now, so bye!!!!!!

-The Author emily036