PART 3

Mr. Way finished working on my face and gave me the rag. "I assume you don't want me touching your other bruises. I'll be in the kitchen if you need any help." He started to get up but I stopped him.

"Wait, it's fine. Some of them are hard to reach anyway. Could you do them?" I smiled and held out the rag to him.

He stopped and thought for a minute. "Anything for you." He smirked but realized his words were not the best choice. "I didn't me-"

"Don't worry about it. I understand." I had cut him off. His face went red as he sat back down.

Mr. Way grabbed the end of my shirt, hesitant at first. He started to pull it up, revealing my pale skin.

While he was rubbing the rag on the blood, he broke the silence. "I like your tattoos. They look nice on you."

"Thanks." I smiled from the compliment. "No one has ever said that to me before."

He grinned then said, "I would never be able to get a tattoo. I have a really bad fear of needles."

"Oh really? Even a tiny needle?" I held up my fingers to imitate a needle. "Even if it was this small?"

Mr. Way giggled and lightly hit me with the rag. "Stop it!"

"Make me." I said smiling.

He smiled back, but looked away and continued cleaning. There was an awkward silence settling in the room.

^^Time Lapse^^

"Do you want me to drive you home now?" Mr. Way offered, forcing a smile.

There is no other choice. I can't stay here at my teachers house. I will just sneak out and go to the park. My mom is way too drunk to care anyway. "I guess so." I tried to get up, but Mr. Way came right to me and helped me. I didn't even wince at the pain or struggle when getting up. It was like an automatic response.

"Let me help you." He said while he put my arm around his shoulder.

"I'm fine." I said, releasing from his hold.

He looked hurt. Why do I matter so much to him? Wait a second. Does he have feelings for me to? That would explain why he brought me back to his house and cared for me. Why he looked so hurt when I didn't need his help anymore. When I catch him staring at me and looks me up and down when I come into the room.

When we walked out of the bathroom, I stopped him. "Look I'm sorry if I hu-"

Before I could say anything else I felt his lips against mine. His hands were behind my head as he kissed my lips. He pushed away, our eyes locked, his hungry for more. I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I just kissed him back. He broke away once more.

"You do not know how long I have been waiting to do that." Mr. Way said, his hands still on me.

"Oh trust me, I know." I said. He smiled at the response.

He pushed me against the wall and started moving down to my neck. I tried to hold back the soft moans escaping from my mouth, but struggled to.

"Mr. Way....ohhh..." I said while gripping his hair.

He lifted up his head then looked back at me. "Please, call me Gerard." He purred.

"Okay. Gerard."

Gerard went back to the bruise he had left before, gently biting at it. I felt his hands as they glided over my back. He was careful to avoid the bruises, softly going over the untouched skin.

He started to lift up my shirt, but I put my hand over his to stop him. "I-I'm sorry, its just.......I'm not ready. You know, after what happened.

Gerard put his head against mine. "It's okay. I understand." He kissed my forehead then sat on the couch. I sat next to him and laid on his lap.

I looked up into his eyes as he was playing with my hair.

"Do you still want to go home?" Gerard said sarcastically with a smirk.

"I could stay for a while longer." I sat up so I was no longer laying down. I leaned my back against his legs and started going for his lips again.

^^Time Lapse^^

It was about midnight when me and Gerard were on my doorstep.

"I had a great time tonight." I said, brushing a piece of hair out of Gerard's face. He pulled me in closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Me too." He pushed his lips against mine. I started to kiss back when he pulled away. "Is that alcohol?" He was wriggling his nose, trying to figure out what the smell was.

"Uhhh...no. It's just this plant we have. It smells like alcohol." Gerard didn't seem like he believed me. "I'll, uh, see you tomorrow. Bye." I gave him a peck on the cheek then shut the door as fast as I could.

"Where the hell have you been?" My mom came into the living room screaming. She was holding a bottle of wine in her hands.

"I was just out." I tried to escape upstairs but she grabbed my jacket and pulled me back.

She raised her hand and brought it down hard across my face. I put my hand over where she slapped me and felt blood. She had opened the other cuts from before. I ran upstairs to my room before she could do anything else. I locked the door and just looked at myself in the mirror.

I really am as worthless as she says I am. Why do I even deserve to live? Only to get pushed around by my mom and Luke? To be tortured by them? I can't take it anymore. I want to end it all.

^^Time Lapse^^

All I cared about today was going to Gerard's class. The morning went pretty smoothly. My mom was passed out in the bathroom so I didn't have to face her. My first periods were fine too, except my English teacher gave me another detention for missing my first. Lunch went the best. I actually got to eat my food and Luke was no where to be found. Hopefully, history class will go like the rest of the day has.

I found myself outside of his door. I left lunch early so I could get more time with him. When I opened the door, he looked up at me and smiled.

"What a surprise. Frank Iero actually coming into class early. I think we actually have a new record." I sat on his desk and threw my stuff on the ground.

"Shut up and come here." I grabbed his tie and pulled him in close. As I was kissing him, he pushed me away.

"You know we can't do this here." I bit lip wishing things were different.

I thought quickly and locked the door. I pulled Gerard to the side so no one can see us through the door. He noticed my intentions and pushed me up against the walls. His hips were pressed against mine as one of his hands went behind my head. He started to push his tongue in my mouth as he gripped my hair.

There was a bulge growing in my pants as I moved my hands up and down his back. My whole body fell apart as he pressed in deeper with his hips.

As soon as things started to get more heated, there was a knock at the door. Gerard stopped everything and stepped back.

"Do I look like a was just making out with you?" He turned around as I giggled.

"You look more than perfect." He walked over to the door and opened it. I just hope I don't look like shit.

I fixed my hair just in case. It was another student. Grace, was her name? I don't pay attention to anybody else.

"Oh I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" She asked while holding her books to her chest.

"Just tell me what you need." Gerard asked, his arms crossed.

After Gerard helped the other student he locked the door and came back over to me.

"Now where we?" He purred in my ear.