.2.Tearful Sight.

(A/N As always video is not mine and I would appreciate if you would open this in youtube and like that video.

Video: Dig The Crazy

Edit by: NightcoreGalaxy

Thank You.//

I was 'kindly' escorted to my new ward along with others. Our cells were separated by thick soundproof walls.I disappointingly wrinkled my nose in disgust at the 'design' of my cell.

It was plainly white. Yet again, this bright and monotone color. I turned back and glared at three people which were standing behind me. I could guess my scowl wasn't a bright welcoming smile, they didn't even flinched. Well I guess they worked here long enough to get used to this kind of behavior.

This woman was most likely a boss here. I glanced down at the little tag name which was safely secured on her work clothes.

Amelia Grace

'Well that's a nice name Grace..' You looked back up straight  in her eyes. Her facial expression didn't changed at all, she was smiling calmly but this time she was focused on you. Not for too long since she was walking by just in time before your cell door was closed and locked. She didn't stopped and simply walked away to check on other people which arrived with you.

''It will be a great pleasure to know you better.''  Those were the only words you heard as she disappeared in shadows along with two guards walking behind her.

You simply nodded at her kinda slightly respecting her. Maybe you weren't really comfortable with the way she looked at you, or maybe it was her dark aura but something deep inside made you to shiver because of her presence. Well shit, now we're getting scared of some woman.

Unlike from your old place, where as soon as they heard about newcomers everyone would go wild and yelled,cheered and threw things in every directions. It kinda reminded you of zoo but this place was deadly silent. You sighed and investigated your new room.

It was bigger than your old one. You made yourself comfortable while slowly sitting down on the floor and almost yelled out in surprise when it started to heat up. Getting up while placing hand on your wildly beating heart you scoffed at your own silly actions.

You walked over to your bed and dropped down on it. It felt like landed on a pile of fluffy clouds.

It smelled very nice too, something in between fruits and sweets.

You couldn't believe it. You usually slept on floor because you could have swore that your mattress was stuffed with sharp little rocks. This place was on a whole new level.

You narrowed your eyes and stared at ceiling wondering what in the world is going on here.

You didn't noticed how you drifted off too sleep. It was a blank nap without any dreams at all.

Someone loudly knocked on your door waking you up.

It was dinner time, time to meet new fucked up people.

Normal POV + A Small Time skip 

As guards opened those huge double doors and pushed me in, I saw a normal cafeteria with almost normal people in there. My jaw almost dropped down on the floor. Almost. I Slowly walked in and no one really took notice of me which was a relief, you never really liked attention. Only one guard glanced at me and went back to chatting with his friend.This place had some serious security system. Each door had about two guards guarding it, each window had metal bars and of course a lot of cameras. Not to mention newest technology, well for you it was new since you have no memories of your past. This place was something like a normal hospital at this point.