.5.I hate sweets now. (remake)

Normal P.O.V

(Y/N) though that her body turned in stone, she couldn't even blink. In front of her, right on her old bed was sitting rather an interesting creature.

White as porcelain skin, black feathers and white eyes were string (you assumed) right at you.

Maybe it was your imagination or maybe pills which were added in your asylum food.

You watched as his figure disappeared and appeared right in front of you. His cone nose was so close to yours that they almost touched.

His face was calm and didn't showed any emotions. Strong smell of candies hit you hard, it was so sweet and unnatural that you though you may throw up.

His breath was cold and he smelled not only of sweets but of circus and wood.

He was taller than you.

You silently watched him and still couldn't tell was this a reality or was it just one of your visions.

(Y/N) couldn't take it anymore and reached out carefully touching his face.

Your fingers touched his face and he flinched a bit, surely not expecting this sudden move from your side.

Your fingers lightly touched his white skin and you couldn't help yourself but to let your hand touch his cheek too.

You rubbed small circles with your thumbs feeling his delicate skin under your painfully injured palms and fingers.

Slightly wincing from the pain you got from your own wounded hands you backed away from creature watching as huge smile appeared on his face. It was filled with sharp as razors teeth.

You wondered for what would he even need them? To chew on human's flesh or for using it in attacks? Or they were only just to give his appearance even more scaring look?

You noticed it was stepping closer to you so you took a few steps back but your back hit wall.

You glanced back looking at it and noticed that there were huge dry traces of bloody fight.

A somewhat happy giggle reached your ears and you turned your attention right back at this clown.

He was standing again very close to you.

He looked down and you slowly shifted your gaze down too noticing that he also had claws.

You were so focused on those big sharp claws that failed to see small orange bottle with many little white pills.

Those pills looked exactly like the ones you stuffed in your backpack.

He grabbed your hand and his huge grin faded, his claws pierced your thin skin adding even more pain.

''Take this pills right now kiddo...'' His voice was a bit funny and it looked like it was fading.

Now if to think about it...this creature looked like that toy which you once saw in your vision.

It was a small monochrome box with faded words on it "Jack in the box''

You refused to take pills and slowly started to understand what was going on.

Another one interesting fact about you, when you were too tired you could't really understand what was going on around you and you always took your sweet time to actually understand where you were, or what was going on around you.

That's why you touched his face so suddenly without even thinking about it.

You started to panic and started to hit him everywhere where you could only think.

But let be honest here....what could a weak and sick human do against old and powerful demon?

Nothing. This fight wasn't even fair.

He grabbed your neck again leaving deep claw marks..thus time making it bleed.

He threw you right in opposite wall with such ease that it looked like that you were that porcelain doll.

Your weak attacks didn't do a thing to him and he just opened that orange bottle shoving cursed pills right in your mouth.

He pressed tighter on your throat and you were yet again forced to swallow unknown medicaments.( Idk how to spell it sorry)

You eyes were filled with hurt and anger...you were so angry at yourself that you couldn't do a thing against this monster.

A monstrous clown.

You choked and wheezled when he finally let go of your throat making sure that you swallowed pills.

He disappeared only for a moment. You rolled on your side coughing even more...You coughed out blood.

He appeared once again holding the very same camera in his clawed hands.

He threw camera right in you making it hit your stomach.

He grumbled and a faint melody of pop goes the weasel filled silent room.

''Do your job worthless proxy. It's your last chance.'' He scowled at you and not bothering too look at you again disappeared.

You were too busy coughing and grunting in pain to notice that this melody was gone, so was he.

When your head started to hurt you touched your ears to notice that they were bleeding again.

It all clicked, you remembered who you were and what happened.

You twitched and looked at camera which was dirty in your saliva mixed with blood.

You watched as it's small red light flashed over and over again trying to calm down your memories which were flooding your broken mind too fast.

And that's it...You couldn't take it and passed out.

(A/N Shit next time everything will be fucked up)