Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11 ~ Epilogue, Part 1

5 YEARS LATER

I sat up in bed, heaving myself up like I weighed more than a sumo wrestler. I swung my legs off the bed and pushed upwards, attempting, but failing to stand. "LOUIS! I NEED HELP!" I yelled. He rushed in and squatted down in front of me, patting my swollen stomach.

"I think he just kicked," Louis smiled. Yes I was having a baby boy and I was Eight months pregnant. 

"Stop that and help me up!" I snapped, frustrated that he paid more attention to my belly than me.

He laughed and gently kissed my head, pulling me up. "You do realise that the others will be over in about 30 minutes." I hobbled along to my wardrobe, trying to find something to wear. I could hear Louis dying of laughter in the hallway, probably laughing at me 'running'. "This is not funny Lou! You try walking around with another body inside you," I mumbled as I finally settled on tracksuit bottoms and a baggy t-shirt, one of Louis's t-shirt.

 He sighed and a few moments later, his arms were wrapped around me and he was stroking my bump. "Sorry gorgeous... By the way... Are you really going to wear tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt to a barbeque?" he asked curiously. I sighed grumpily. Was he really mocking my dressing sense when I didn’t have anything else? My maternity clothes were all too small, except for a few things I didn’t want to wear. "Thanks babe." I told him sarcastically, pulling away from his grasp. "You should wear something more decent. Like... This dress I bought you." Louis said whipping out a package from behind his back. 

How sweet was he? I smiled, not caring what it looked like. It was the first time in ages that he'd given me a gift. I kissed him on the lips before taking the package. I took the lid off and gasped at the beauty of it. I squealed as I carefully pulled it out. I stroked the soft blue fabric and pulled of my tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt, not even caring that Louis was stood right there. He wolf-whistled making me laugh. I tugged on the dress and glanced at myself in the mirror. It was perfect.

I turned to Louis and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you baby," I said before planting a kiss on his lips. Our kiss was cut short as the door rang.

Louis tucked a strand of my messy hair behind me ear, "I love you too beautiful. Except you need to start liking carrots, or I might just leave you..." he joked. I will never, ever like carrots. They are absolutely vile. I laughed at his banter, "The door is downstairs when you take a right; suitcases are in the loft." He winked before leaving to greet our guests. I slipped on some blue pumps and 'ran' to the bathroom to quickly apply mascara and do my hair.I could hear barrel of laughter’s  and a few squeals of babies as I made my way downstairs into the living room where everyone had gathered before we would all go into the garden.

I slowly walked down the stairs and into the living room. Zana held a wriggling baby in her arms, Liam holding the 2 year old child beside her hand. "Liam, take Molly will you? I will take Joshua." Zana asked as she gave the baby to Liam and took the other child's hand. Niall and his girlfriend of 4 years, Emily, stood chatting to Zayn and his fiancée, Anita. Zana saw me stand by the door watching the guys. She squealed and thrust Joshua over to Liam, making sure she didn't hurt Molly, before running up to me. She hugged me, careful of the bump. "Gosh it's so good to see you!" 

"You saw me two days ago Zana, we had a girly day with Emily and Anita remember?" I laughed hugging her back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, well this isn't the end. One more part before the story is definately completed. Thanks guys!

- Imy and Zana <3 x