Part 3

"THOMAS! QUICK HIDE!" Teresa shouted. She pulled Thomas up from his sitting position. She yanked on his arm, so he could follow.

"What're you doing?" Thomas yelled.

Minho placed his hand over Thomas's mouth. "She's hiding you, shuck face."

Thomas then realizes that Chuck had told Newt he was dead. He wasn't very interested in pranking them. He always had a kind heart, and pretending someone is dead is far from kind. Thomas tried to release Teresa's grip on him and Minho's hand covering his mouth, but he couldn't. He screamed into his hand and shook his head to tell them that he doesn't want any part of this.

"Too bad." Teresa dragged him along as she went over to a closet. "Get in." She said. Thomas found it funny how she said it like he had a choice whether to hide or not. The Asian boy's hand was removed from his mouth, and replaced with duct tape.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Thomas tried yelling through the tape, but it wasn't loud enough to get peoples' attention.

The girl shoved him into the closet and tied up his hands and feet to a chair. Thomas was scared. He felt as if he was being kidnapped, even though it was just to keep him quiet for the prank. He already knew what it's like to be taken away from your home. He didn't want to experience it again.

This game of truth or dare went way too far.

The door shut and the only thing the tied up boy could hear was muffled yelling and people shuffling around.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" A boy's voice demanded in an accent. That must be Newt.

Someone started laughing hysterically. "I'm gonna pee!" He exclaimed.

"What the heck, Minho? You just gave it away." Teresa said.

"I can't help it. Newt's such a klunk head!" Minho cried.

Thomas couldn't take it anymore. He started to scream, but it was muffled. He tried moving his chair to make noise. Thankfully, something knocked over, making a loud crashing noise. Someone opened up the closet door. It was too bright for Thomas's eyes because he had been in the dark. He squinted until his vision was clear. Newt stared at him angrily. He ripped off the tape and Thomas gasped for breath.

"Dude, I swear. I didn't agree to this."

Newt stormed off. A few seconds later, the door creaked open and slammed shut.

"You guys went too far. I don't like the feeling of being kidnapped." Thomas said as he finally escaped the rope that was keeping him glued to the chair.