Chapter Thirty Six

Inside the room Cherī sat beside the door, her knees were pulled to her chest placing her arms on. She had cried herself asleep while she had been crying Grimmjow had walked off leaving Starrk and Lilynette to watch over her. A noise was heard a key unlocked the door before it was opened. Starrk pushed opened the the door looking around the room, looking down to his left to see her sleeping.

"Hey, get up." Nothing. Starrk sighed before getting on one knee reaching out his hand placing it on her shoulder lightly shaking her. He saw how her eyebrows frowned at the movement.

"Wake up will you." Cherī let out a deep sigh before opening her eyes, looking to her right she saw Starrk next to her.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"We're letting you out." Lilynette explained stepping out from behind Starrk.

"Why? I thought you had orders to keep me here?"

"We can always tell them you got out on your own while Starrk fell asleep and I was away doing something. I bet they'll fall for it." Lilynette smiled at her.

"You won't get in trouble... Because you let me go?"

"Don't worry about us, Starrk here is the strongest of the Espada. He's the First Espada."

"He doesn't look like it, in fact, he reminds me of someone back in the Soul Society.." Cherī got up on her feet as did Starrk.

"Grimmjow went off earlier to get the human to heal that friend if yours. He's fighting against Grimmjow right now, if you use Shunpo you'll be able to make it out of here before anyone knows you escaped." Cherī bowed, her hair falling over her shoulders.

"Thank you... The both of you.. Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it."

"Get out of here before it's to late!" She stood up straight with a smile on her face.

"Right. Thank you." She vanished from the room leaving them standing there. Cherī went straight for the place she felt Ichigo's, Orihime's and Grimmjow's reiatsus.

"Ichigo... Orihime... Please be okay..." She mumbled to herself. She punched down a wall that leads outside making Cherī confused.

"A blue sky? Is this the canopy over Las Noches?"

Boooommmm!!

Cherī felt clashes of reiatsus colliding against each other. She noticed it was Grimmjow and Ichigo. She jumped out pouring Reishi below her feet running towards the area where the fight is. Upon reaching there Cherī saw that Ichigo had on his Hollow mask, she saw that Grimmjow's appearance changed.

'That must be his Resurrección form that I heard about in that meeting...'

There was an explosion when they clashed against each other causing the both of them separate from each other.

"I'm going to take you down, Ichigo Kurosaki!" Grimmjow sprung towards Ichigo readying his attack, before he could place a hit Ichigo blocked his hand with his Zanpakutō as they both flew backwards into a large, red pillar.

"I see you increased the amount of time sustain that mask since we last met. Have you been training since then or have you been ignorantly gaining experience in the battles since the last time we've fought? It doesn't matter. In face I'm glad. It wouldn't be fun if your masked cracked quickly like last time!" Grimmjow raised his right arm bringing it down for a strike but was caught by Ichigo's hand.

"So, your worried about this fight being boring? I'll spice it up for ya' then!" She felt Ichigo raising his reiatsu, pushing Grimmjow back he managed to cut him on his chest causing blood to fly in the air.