Yes I Will: Chapter 2

I woke up and started texting Noah (N=Noah) (E=Emilee)

N- Good Morning Babe

E- Morning Babe

N- Hey do you want to come over today and stay for dinner?

E-Sure Let me ask my mom

E-She Said Yes

N-Okay see you then cutie!

I went to go get changed (Image Below) and brushed my hair and left it down

I get there I knock and I'm greeted by his brother Joel "Oh Hey you must be Emilee

I get there I knock and I'm greeted by his brother Joel "Oh Hey you must be Emilee. Noah is in his room so you can head up and see him." "Okay thank you" I said while walking up the stairs to his room I knock on his door and answers it he is wearing a blue shirt and black jeans omg he looks so cute!! "So what do you want to do we have all day" he said while we both lied on his bed. Then he said "Do you want to watch a horror movie" "Yeah sure" I say "How about the sinister 2" he said "Yeah sounds great" I said. So we cuddle on the bed with a blanket then something scared me and I turned into his chest and then he wrapped his arm around me and said "Its okay Emilee I wont let anything hurt you okay then he leaned in to...... get the bag of chips that were behind me cause we were getting kind of hungry before I knew it I fell asleep in his arms I woke up and he wasn't there so I got up to stretch then Noah charged at me and picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and he said "Did you have a nice nap" then he put me down and I said "Why yes I did" then he lean in ........... to grab his phone and check the time its was only 4:00 then he looked up at me and said "We have some time left" with a smirk. I said "So what do you want to do" "Do you want to listen to music and talk?" He said going towards his Stereo and turning it on and putting in Twenty-One Pilots. "Emilee" Noah said sitting on his bed facing me "I need to ask you something. But first" before I could respond he kissed me and I kissed back and then that kissing turned into a make-out session then his smiled and I blushed "Umm what was that you needed to ask me" I said blushing like mad "Emilee" his took my hands and said "Will you open that box that's behind you" I turned around and opened the box and there was a bracelet that said "Will you be my girlfriend cause your the only one for me" I looked at Noah with tears in my eyes and I kissed him and when I kissed him I knocked him over then I said "Yes I would love too. I love you Noah" I said wiping the tears from my eyes and then he kissed me again and said "I love you too Emilee"

Then Noah's mom yelled "DINNER" So we went down stairs to eat dinner and I went home with a huge smile on my face and I went to sleep knowing that I love Noah forever<3.