2 meeting eevee

Pikachu pov cuz why not?

Ouch! I hitted my head real hard."hello?",wha huh? Who is it?"who are you?"I asked ,I looked up and saw an Eevee."Hey! That's what I was suppose to ask you! I'm Eevee."she replied (boi I'm really bad at writing ) " I'm Pikachu! Nice ta meet ya , by the way,why is you name Eevee?"    "Well,the answer is simple,the writer of the story was too lazy to get me a name ,hey! Im talking to you ,abc10!" (Wha? I can't think of a name for you ok? Geez.)  And then there was dead silence.

Eevee pov yay

Hmm...it's not everyday you see a cute Pikachu...wait ,what the zaptos(LOL) did I just say ...nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope....."Uh Eevee,are you ok?"   "Of course,what makes you say that?"     "You...uh kinda spaced up a bit"     "Hey,it's getting late,get some rest."    "Okie"

Then they sleep....

Hey guys! So in the story they will meet humans , get new companions,companions fall *cough* in love * cough *  and they might  *cough* kiss * cough *  *continues to choke violently * but that would happen a lot later in the story.

SketchyEmber-> katinabliss->just-a-septic-fan ->warriormarky->crazy_following

Crazy_following didn't sign up for this but he's still gonna be there.

See ya later buh bye!

Oh yeah,by the way ,Eevee that's what you get for calling me lazy...