What will happen in the story(it is officially discontinued

Jello guys,I'm sorry,but this book is officially discontinued. Some people would want to know what will happen,even though not most people-_-, I understand,I mean,I hate people who leave their books too long  too! I don't even know what happens next too!

I'll write now

So, let's just say,pikachu gets healed,so he and eevee would continue on their journey, on their way,they would meet bulbusuar. Later after they lost a battle to some people(damn them) and Rainbow Sparkle would go and save them,they would go to her sisters candy store, her sisters name is Candy Heart. Rainbow Sparkles dream is to become the future queen,her Pokemon would be vulplix and espeon, while Candy Hearts would be jiggly puff and a pichu. After some time ,Charmander(he is bisexual bcuz I want some gay in the story,also he is a tsundere ) and his cousin,psyduck (don't question)LAter a trainer (just a septic fan)gets attacked ,the squad tries to protect her and get hurt,(like every time),so she gives them candy later the squad meets Squirtule(he geeyyy) and then they meet  squirtule girl(the piccolager)
Stuff happen
Then the squad meets crazy_following, warriormarky, Wither(and his sister) ,and abc10(me)
Stuff happens,they find legendary Pokemon,more stuff happen,they evolve and the end
I suck at this