I am not just your wife...

Mari yelped as Em started to cry.

It had been a hassle with Emmalyn crying most of the last week. But they wouldn't complain.

~time skip, sponsored by my laziness~

Adrien smirked as Emma ran around the house! Jumping about, she noticed something. The window. She looked out it and teared up. Adrien ran over to see why and also saw it.

Marinette had been knocked down by a weird man. That was really tall. And he had a bunch of black butterflies around him. No not butterflies. Akumas.

Adrien and Em ran down to the street. Yet walked out the front door to seen her getting up just to spin around to see HawkMoth!!!!! (Papillon)

"Lucky" for Mari she wore her earrings what she didn't know is that they were watching her.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Ashe yelled. Five whole years since she last said those words together.

Adrien came and yelled "PLAGUE CLAWS OUT!" While Em watched them.

LB threw her yo-yo at papillon. CN it him with his pole thing. They were rusty yes but didn't fail to impress!

Once papillon was defeated he lost all his akuma and they flew free. White butterflies now filled the sky.

Mr. Agreste stood up and looked at LG and CN. He frowned and said, "now you know son..." Then he turn to dust and ash and was carried away.

"I I think you know now Adrien, I am Marinette... I'm more than your wife, but your partner in crime."

He just smiled and hugged her

Sorry this sucked. I've lost my love for writing this. Tell me if you want a book I'll update for ML.

Amouré, ghoulmissy7