2nd Part-My Theory

I thought to finish this in one part but I thought 1 part would be boring so here is My Theory on who is she and how is she related to Erza!

Okay! If she's not her mother who is she then! Let's take a character who has interacted to both and who stuck this theory to my mind! It's nine another than Nineheart! Another 12 Spirrigan who has fought with Erza and acquainted with Nineheart. So During Erza vs Nineheart-Erza was badly injured by the historia's of Nineheart! And then who came- JellAl*damn and he almost fucked Nineheart out of his senses! * I will only repent for sins I have done!....A few Moments later. Time to do my last sin 😂*So then Jellal got into this theory of Mine

This is jellal smirkin! Why I am posting this pic now go back and see the cover! Lady Eileen's smirking! The way their ha8r covers the for head

This is jellal smirkin! Why I am posting this pic now go back and see the cover! Lady Eileen's smirking! The way their ha8r covers the for head. The proption of face to the eyes. The wideness of the smirk.The striking resemblance to their face.

Hereby to my readers and dear jerza shippers!CONCLUSION-My theory is-Eileen Belserion is the daughter of Erza and Jellal! *Yays for the jerza shippers!

My theory is-Eileen Belserion is the daughter of Erza and Jellal! *Yays for the jerza shippers!.
Now before any one questions me. I have some verifications of my own!
1-Lady Eileen is from the future and the has a striking resemblance to Erza and Jellal.
2-Was NineHeart friggin blind while the historias were fighting Erza and only to notice when Jellal appeared. Nineheart couldn't recognise Erza because She was told by Lady Eileen about her parents!
3-The type of her magic which includes swords(Physical) and spells(Specials) could be related to Erza and Jellal respectively!

Hope you liked this theory. This is my first work on wattpad cause I am a lazy ass who just reads fanfics of his favour animé!
*Disclaimer -The Picture used are not owned by me and are owned by their respective owner if I have used any of your pic be sure to message me and I'll gladly give you credits!
As it is a theory -It may or may not be true! People have their own opinions and are free to discuss and criticize!