Chapter 1

[Third POV]

Dream......

The one word that has been inside everybody's heads since birth. The one word that can change fates and destinies for the first born children. The one word that could make a better future after hard work. The one word that can create a better life for everyone. To begin this story, let us go back first, to where it all started. Year 1816. The Third Great War has ended years ago, and the Evil Queen is banished to the Oblivion, where she will spend her life there.

And then, Elizabeth Braddock was born to the world. Her mother, Raquelle Agnew-Braddock is known as the best of the best swordswoman in her Warrior Clan, which is a dangerous type of human clans who are highly-trained weapon wielders in the Human Nation, as they do not hesitate to assassinate their enemies, regardless of whoever they are. Her father, Antonio Braddock is known as the Violet Sorcerer, the most known clan in Creature Nation and Human Nation, known for their Violet Witchcraft, and also the one person who is the most powerful and known sorcerer throughout the history of Creature and Human Nation, Deidara Thoreaux. After the Third War, they resided together, at the capital village of Witch Nation, Creature Village, and eventually married and had one daughter, Elizabeth.

However, the two parents became very concerned that she would be in danger if she stay here in Creature Village, because they believed that Liz is a human like her mother, not a witch like her father. Keeping a human inside a village surrounded by various creatures would put Liz in grave danger. But unbeknownst by the two parents, Liz is actually a genius and powerful, according to the Siblings themselves. Graduated from Arts of Witchcraft in the age of 7, and first in her class, then she became a swordswoman in the group of witches and warriors combined created by Melody, to ensure the safety and the happiness from the villagers, called Creature Black Ops. Melody saw deep down within Elizabeth's cold mask is a peace-loving pacifist, like the other black ops creatures, having to have experienced the death of both parents when she was 9 years old by the Rebel Witches. Being in the Black Ops will strengthen her feelings towards others, and she'll continue to protect them and the village as long as she's breathing.

2 years later, Elizabeth became the most respected human in the village, until Deidara and his siblings created Psychic Witchcraft, its power is so massive that it can cut through the whole forest with a single slash of it. The Siblings tested it on Liz first, by drinking a violet potion mixed with Melody's made Psychic Potion, but failed afterwards, as Liz almost in a brink of death, luckily Deidara managed to save her. When Liz is training with her friends, she discovered that the violet substance that the Siblings used to test the Psychic craft on her, is slowly starting to spread inside her body, and thus, her sword became infused with her new and improved Psychic Witchcraft, and with it, she can construct any weapon she wished made of psychic energy—so far she had made a katana and a knife.

2 years later, Elizabeth decided to create a clan of her own, called the Psychic Witch Clan. At first, she would create an army made of a psychic energy from her Witchcraft, as her own wish to raise an army. Her clan gets a lot of humans who wished to become like her, and as a kind human she is, she accepted them with love. As her clan grew more and more larger and known throughout the whole Witch Nation, she began recruiting some of the excelled humans to become her Knaves. There are six excelled humans who became one, and two of them are a married witch-sorcerer couple, Joan Grande and Edward Butera. Seeing the both of them makes Elizabeth wanting to have a mate of her side, due to the fact that she is always alone inside her castle. But the married couple noticed the real face hiding behind Liz's mask, so they proceeded on to become her best friends and live with her, and Liz couldn't be more happier.

2 years later, her clan grew more and more larger than expected, because a lot of humans wanted to take pledge as part of the clan. The Thoreaux Siblings noticed and Melody couldn't be more happier, so she begged both brothers to come with her to where Liz's clan is located. However, once they reached there, they heard a scream, coming from the castle, sounds like Liz. Thinking that Liz might be in trouble, Mel teleported both brothers and herself to where the source of the scream, and it led them into Joan's bedroom. They arrived there in a flash of light, and saw Liz crying in pain beside Joan's lifeless body, and Edward holding somewhat a newborn baby. Joan died from giving birth to a soon-to-be Princess of this clan, and because her body couldn't take care of it anymore, the baby is feeding off the magic power from her, thus ending her life. She was given a proper funeral with the help of the Thoreaux Siblings—instead of buried underground—they will turn the lifeless body into a tree, called the Psychic Energy Tree, and it will be the source of the clan's power and strength, physically and mentally.

Years later, Elizabeth married Edward, and the Thoreaux Siblings approved it, they both started to raise Joan's child, into a princess. Little Ariana can barely control her magic that time, and she learned to control it until she is 20 years old, the age to become a Queen. It's been Ariana's dream since she was little, to become a Queen so people could acknowledge her. Wanna know why she wanted people to acknowledge her?

The people around the village think Ariana as a stranger, murderer of Joan, and worse, a monster. Ariana tried to kill herself, but luckily, her kind stepmother stopped her from doing so, saying to never listen to the people's rants and hatred to her. This made Ariana more determined to become a Queen, but she has two problems that she didn't know about. Yes, the two sisters, Carla and Carly Blood. The two secretly hated Ariana and her position as the Princess of the clan, even though they're both best friends to her. Carla is mostly the brains and Carly is the muscle of them both. Ariana looked at them as sisters, but the sisters didn't feel the same way. They secretly make up a plan to get rid of Ariana, for good, and today is the day they will executed the plan.

Ariana is walking around the village with her stepmother, talking about her coronation day would look like later. Elizabeth is wearing a sleeveless violet gown, while Ariana is wearing a short-sleeved floral dress that goes down to her knees. "Oh, stepmother, I'm so excited for the Coronation Day!" She exclaimed happily, while Elizabeth just smiled, "Yeah, and soon, I will give you my crown, Ariana. You have a soul of a ruler—but not just any ruler—instead, you are born to become the best ruler of this clan. You don't become a Queen to be acknowledged by everyone. The one who is acknowledged by everyone, then you can become a Queen. Remember that, Ariana." She smiled at Ariana and she just responded back with her cheeky grin. As she was about to enter the castle, she heard a faint yelling coming from Carla, look like a yell for help. "My Queen!" She yelled, "Carla, no formalities please, just call me Elizabeth." Liz said, "I'm so sorry, Elizabeth, but my little sister Carly fell into a Sparkling Well and she can't hold on anymore!" "What?!" The two royalties yelled in unison, "We have to get the Guards to help her!" Liz said, but Ariana shook her head, "No, I'll go! Carly is my best friend, and best friends help each other, Stepmother. Please." She begged, "Okay, be careful, honey." She whispered and Ariana nodded in response then she followed Carla to the Sparkling Well.

They both arrived on the Sparkling Well, located outside the village clan. The well looked new and improved, and the waterfall is sparkling as in the name. "Ariana, please help her! I beg of you!" She begged, "Carly, I'm coming!" Ariana yelled then stepped to the edge of the large well, and looked down to what it looks like a bottomless well, she is confused. "Carly?" She called out, "Carly, are you there?" She called again, but no answer. She goes back to her stance, "Carla, I think she's-" she is unable to finish her sentence when she turned around and suddenly Carla pushed her to the well, in results of her falling down, screaming.

Carly then came out of her hiding place, which is behind the well, and stand beside her sister. "Where, my dearest older sister! Where did you sent her?!" She yelled in shock, on which Carla responded with a devilish smile and an evil aura radiating around her body, as she turned around facing her scared sister.

To a place where there are no royalties, princesses, kings and queens.