Chapter 3

[Third's POV]

Snap.... Snap..... Snap..... The sound of a thumb and a middle finger sliding off each other and creating a sharp cracking sound, creating a beat of an original sound from Ariana's original song. See, she and Elizabeth always love songwriting, most of their written songs are love ballads. Now, she's trying to figure the next lyric of the second verse of yet another original song of hers called Almost is Never Enough. Ariana always gets inspired in writing songs out of people's relationships and hers, although she never had a real relationship before with an opposite of her. "'If I could change the world overnight, there'd be no such things as goodbye.'" She quoted from her mind, began writing the words of the second verse easily. She got this song idea from yesterday, when she was hanging out with the two brothers and their girlfriends, she noticed a girl and a boy arguing about their relationship, then the boy takes her hand and gave his love a soft look on his face, as if saying to beg her not to do this, not to break up their relationship, but the girl looked at her love with a sad, pained look on her face, as if saying that things are going well, but it's a lie, almost is never enough to make their relationship work. That gave Ariana an idea to write a song. She was about to write the last part of the second verse, when Shisui knocked on the door that was opened a little wide, Ariana turns her head up to look at him, she smiled, "Morning, Shisui!" She said in a happy mood, "Mornin', Princess. What cha' doin'?" He asked, I think he means by what I'm doing right now, "I'm writing a song." "A song?" "Yeah, My stepmom and I loved songwriting very much, I guess I'm getting used to all this. I wrote Almost is Never Enough right now, I was about to write the last part of the second verse, and-" she was cut off when Shisui rested his head on Ariana's shoulder, to take a closer look on the lyrics that she held with both her hands, not realizing she has a tint of pink blush on her cheeks, not knowing what to do, as she tucked the pieces of hair behind her ear, "This song is so deep." He commented, "I'm guessing you're getting used to writing love songs with your stepmama." she nodded slightly, "Anyways," he clapped his hands, "Shall we get into the lessons?" Hearing that, Ariana's eyes wide as she remembered what Shisui suggested yesterday.

"Oh, right! Let me change my clothes first!" Ariana said pushing Shisui out of her room and closed the door. Since there's no maid in this house to help her change her clothes, she decided to it by herself. She opened her closet and grabbed a Northwestern Sweatshirt, Black Winter Leggings, and a pair of running shoes. She put it on, and didn't even bother to use makeup, and then she went downstairs, seeing all of the Uchihas gathered on the couch. There's  Athalia sitting Ashura beside and Raven sitting on Indra's lap, Alana on her father's shoulders, the other one that looks like Itachi sat beside him with a ghost of smile on his face, and the other one that looks like the one who looks like Itachi, but this time, he has a tied ponytail, and last is Obito sitting beside Athalia. "Okay, Ariana, you might know Indra and Ashura, and their girlfriends, Raven and Athalia, you've probably met Alana and her dobe of a father Itachi."

"Speak to yourself, bozo." He cut him off.

"Anyways, you haven't met the Dobe's little brother yet, his name is Sasuke, and the one beside him is Izuna." He waved his hand at her and she waved back, "So, we're all here to teach you on how to survive Los Angeles and Long Beach. Itachi, Alana and Sasuke can teach you how to blend in with the people, Raven can teach you how to defend yourselves, Ashura and Athalia can teach you how to wield a weapon correctly, Indra can help you in meditation, Obito can teach you to write new spells and create unique potions, Izuna can teach you to summon more weapons with your Witchcraft." He explained.

"What about you, Shisui?" she asked and everyone glances at him, he smiled sheepishly.

"I'm just gonna be a helping hand for you in a few lessons, i-is that o-okay?" He stuttered while blushing.