Chapter 4

[Ariana's POV]

It's been 3 hours since I lost my consciousness on Indra's lesson. Truth be told, if I forced myself, then the seal deep inside myself will try and struggle to break free, and if it broke out of my stomach, I lose my powers, no longer a witch, and also died.

I decided to go downstairs to check on the others. Now that I think of it, I think I slept more than 3 hours than I thought, it's like 7 pm. Yes, I slept longer than expected. As soon as I get downstairs, I noticed that it's too quiet. Where are the others?

"You're awake." A voice said and I turned around and saw Indra, seemingly hanging upside down on a chandelier, "What's wrong?"

"Why are you hanging upside down on a chandelier? Isn't it dangerous?" I said, he sighed.

"Whenever everybody's out to have a party in a club, or some other things, I always do this. You know, it calms me down, and besides, to Alana, I'm skilled in acrobatics and I'm super flexible." He said, I'm confused, but I'd just go with it.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked.

"To the party in a club?" I nodded, "Bored. I already went to lots of parties in clubs, and besides, Raven wouldn't let me go there without her, because she's afraid that I would get drunk and hooked up with other girls and not her." Oh... That explained a lot, "I'm off to Raven's house, I'm getting really bored in here." He sighed.

"Then why stay?" I asked.

"Because I have to watch over Alana, and now she's asleep, I'm off to get some trouble." He jumped off the chandelier and to the door, "Oh, and if Shisui gets drunk when he got back, give him a glass of water, it'll calm his drunk self. When he gets drunk, he became really dangerous, I mean, he tried to make out Raven before I splashed his face with water, and also smacked him on the head with a book." Then he closed the door, leaving me here, alone.

I waited for 10 minutes until I heard the door opening, and I saw Shisui. I immediately check up on him to see if he's drunk.

"Hello there, Ari~" He slurred. He's definitely drunk.

"You're drunk, Shisui." I said with a worried tone.

"I am not~" he slurred, then I helped him to get to his room, so I can get a glass of water for him. I managed to told him to sit on the bed and stay there while I get a glass of water, then left the room before he could protest. I grabbed a glass and filled the glass with water from the kitchen sink, I know this because I saw Athalia filling her glass with water from the sink, I asked her and she said that it's a healthy water. I got back with a glass of water to Shisui's room, and he's not there, I instantly panicked.

"Shisui? Where are you?" I called out silently, but also panicking, wondering what he might do to me, and suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped on my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

"You smell so good, Ari~" he slurred again, and this time, he leaves light kisses on my neck, then turned to suck it harshly, I moaned because I seemed to love this sensation, I haven't felt like this.....

No wait.

I pushed him off my body and stepped back from away from him, "Shi, you're really drunk, you need to drink some water." I sighed but then he took the glass and smashed it with his strength, leaving the water and the shattered pieces on the floor, I gasped, then he pushed me to the bed, with him hovering above me, "Shi, I'm not comfortable in this situation." I whimpered.

"Listen to me for awhile." He said, "Truth be told, Ari, I'm really glad that you came here and actually live here in our household." He said. Curiosity strikes in, and I really wanted to hear his drunk self talk right now, "I was so happy, so much. I always wanted to meet you in person and now here you are. Turns out, you're really beautiful and I got intrigued by it. I love you since the first time I met you." Did he just confessed? Even when he's drunk, he confessed?