CHAPTER ELEVEN ♛

R A Y N E P A R K E R

Rayne ran. Faster than he normally did, back to his house, where he thought he could think things through. The girl he loved was just taken away from him by the people he actually trusted and fought with her about.

His hatred for the ISAA just grew stronger and stronger by the minute. Every minute he spent apart from Kendall was painful.

"I promised you I would find a way to get you back, Kendall. And I will."

He told himself that every few minutes, every time he felt useless about this situation.

The fact that he let himself be fooled by the ISAA, thinking that they were good people, just made him even madder.

"Rayne Henry Parker!"

He jolted, stopping his overthinking. He turned around and saw Hunter and Bianca looking at him, one with worried eyes, and the other with mad ones.

"Oh hey."

He said half-heartedly, trying to walk to his front door.

"Don't walk away from us. We shouted your name like fifty times, why didn't you hear us?"

Because the girl I love is in trouble and held captive by the people I trusted who also might have been lying to me about the truth of how my parents died. He wanted so much to tell them that, but he couldn't.

They couldn't be involved in this. He couldn't let another person he cared about get hurt.

"I was just...overthinking too much again. You know me, when I overthink I tend to tune things out."

That wasn't a complete lie, he was kind of overthinking.

"Rayne. Stop lying. I know you, when you lie, your eyes twitch, and your hand starts to fiddle with your watch."

Bianca pointed out, crossing her arms as Hunter had his 'worried Hunter' look on his face.

"I'm not...it's just, lots of things has happened to me over the past few days. Especially with Kendall now gone, I can't-"

"Wait. Kendall's gone? What the hell happened to her? I want answers now,  Parker."

Bianca glared at him. Rayne sighed.

"Let's go to my room. I'll start from the day I went missing for over 6 hours."

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

"So let me get this straight. That day you were kidnapped by the International Secret Agent Association, got a mission, met Kendall, became her friend and didn't know she was actually your secret spy from the ISAA, and now the ISAA has her, and you only have three days to get her back?"

Hunter said, taking a deep breath after he had finished. Rayne nodded, bitting his lower lip as Bianca remained quiet.

"We're going to help you get her back. We will get her back, Rayne."

She said, reassuring him. He shook his head.

"You guys can't be involved. I can't lose you guys too."

"You won't lose us, Rayne. None of us are going to be hurt, as long as we stick together."

Hunter stated, patting his shoulder. Rayne sighed.

"But your training... We are going to fight bad guys, and you guys don't even have weapons..."

"Ray. You're talking to your best friends. One of us is the head cheerleader of the school, and a badass at archery. The other is the head of not only the student council, but the math and science team as well as the school's very own air rifle squad. Trust us, we have tons of years of training."

Rayne couldn't help but smile.

"Alright, let's go find Kendall."

Bianca squealed in excitement.

"We need a cool name! Something like..Oh I know! Wildcats!"

Rayne and Hunter look at each other, laughing.

"Bi you and your high school musical love. But I do like that team name."

Rayne said, grinning

The three of them high-fived each other. Rayne smiled brightly, feeling overwhelmed with hope. Hope that he will get his Kendall back.

"What team?"

Hunter asked, awaiting the reply with an evident grin.

"Wildcats!"

[A/N]

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been busy and forgot to update, so sorry, once again!!

I will try and update more regularly, but the next update might have to be after Christmas, as I'm having a friend over for a sleepover and then after this sleepover I'll be busy helping my parents out with Christmas preparations, so once again, I'm so sorry!!

To my few but amazing readers, thank you so much for reading my books!!

Love you guys,

Rach xx