Churros and Taylor Swift CDs

'Come on sweetcheeks let's go!' Logan called from outside my room.

After he dropped me off at my house last night, I immediately fell asleep! Who knew lying would be so much work? However, the lying was not over, as Log texted me telling me that we were going to the mall today because apparently thats where all the cool kids hung out and thats where Connor would be.

'I'm coming I'm coming!' I laughed, putting on my shoes and add the finishing touches to my outfit. I checked myself out in the mirror and decided I liked the new me. I liked the way I was dressing now, I liked the fact I didn't have my hair in a pony tail all the time, and that I'm not wearing jeans all the time now. (her on the side)

I ran to the door and flung it open, to see Logan there leaning on the wall on his phone.

'Okay let's go I'm ready,' I announced, making him look up.

His eyes popped as they trailed up and down my body, licking his lips slowly.

'Damn cutie, how could you keep this body hidden from me for so long? I mean, wow, I always knew you were hot in the face, but you're body, damn,' he gawked, his eyes still trailing up and down slowly.

'Okay okay, lets go to the mall now boy,' I giggled, snapping my fingers to get him out of his trance. I blushed slightly as he winked at me.

'Let's go sweetcheeks,' he grinned, taking my hand as we made our way downstairs.

We got to the mall after a long journey of singing awfully to the Taylor Swift album Log had in his car.

'I still can't believe you like Taylor Swift,' I laughed as we entered the mall hand in hand, my free hand poking his solid chest jokingly.

'It's my sisters alright!' he blushed, laughing with me. As we joked the aroma of cinnamon filled my nostrils, I blocked out what Logan was tryna tell me and focused on the devine smell.

'Where's that smell coming from?' I asked curiously, pouting my lip out ever so slightly,

'Damn you're cute cutie,' he smirked, mocking my pout

'No but seriously, whats that smell?' I giggled blushing, punching his arm playfully,

'Oh that, I believe, is the wonderful smell of churros,' he grinned, his hand still in mine, walking,

'What are they?' I quizzed,

'What! You've never had a churro in your life?!' he gaped,

'Um well yeah, I've never been to this mall so..' I trailed off awkwardly, realising that I didn't belong here, in this fancy mall, I shouldn't be wearing these clothes, I'm just awkward ol' me.

'Hey don't be embarrassed Jess, it's nothing to be upset about,' he whispered, cupping my face in his hands tenderly, making me look him in the eye, ' for what it's worth, I would love to be there with you when you take your first ever bite of a churro,' he grinned, making me laugh and kiss his cheek in return,

'Well thanks-'

'Jess?' 

I turned around to see Connor standing there staring at me.

'Um oh hey Con.. oh no I mean Connor not Con, Connor,' jeez Jess get your head in the game.

'Hey man,' Logan waved dismisively, not really giving a fuck,

'Wow you look different Jessie,' Connor gawked staring at me like Logan had at my house, ' I mean, at the party you looked different aswell, but I thought that was just a one night thing, but-'

'But what Connor?' I snapped, getting upset with him. How can he do what he's done and act like nothing happened. How can he compliment me, how?

'But you look great, amazing in fact, I like this new Jessie, not that I didnt like the old one-'

'Well you obviously didn't like her enough, otherwise you wouldn't have done what you did. And stop calling me Jessie, you can't call me that anymore.' I snapped,

'Please Jessie don't do this-' he pleaded,

'Dont call me that. You know what that nickname means to me and you dont have my trust and love in order to use it.' I bit out, teeth gritted,

'Well this is nice, but I think it's time you try your first churro sweetcheeks, nice seein ya Connor,' Logan mumbled, taking my hand.

'Yeh nice seeing you,' I whispered bitterly. I tried to ignore the sad, devastated look on Connors face as we walked away.

He lied to me.

He lied to me.

He lied to me.

Was all I had in my mind, as it took all my willpower to walk away, and not run and comfort him. I don't know if he's the same Connor I used to love, but I'm certainly not the same Jess.

*that evening. 11:00 pm. Jess at home in her room*

5 New Text Messages

From; Connor:

Jess please don't cut me out.

I'm so sorry for what I did. It was wrong and I shouldn't have done it.

Your friendship means more to me than anything, you mean more to me than anything.

I will do anything to win you back. Seeing you with Logan kills me. You're meant to be my best friend, not his, please Jess.

Please answer, I know I shouldn't be saying this on text but I wish it was you. Not Emily, but you.

Oh.

My.

God.