Chapter 13

Eating dinner was nerve racking. Only I knew what was in store for tonight between me and Peeta. Of course, I knew about BDSM, but not a lot of it. So I searched it up. Yeah, kind of stupid to do, but I needed to know how it worked.

Reading about it made me want to do it even more. There was so many things that our training didn't cover. So many kinky, new things that we could try that no one has thought of doing. This gives me a surge of hope. This could possibly let us win these Sex Games singlehandedly.

After I had researched about BDSM, I scouted for materials. Surprisingly, I found a lot of things that could be useful. Handcuffs (both soft and metal), blindfolds, clamps, leather whips, gags, ropes, and even vibrators. I stashed all these in the closet of an empty room (it was basically empty, but it had a bed in it, which was perfect) where I planned to take Peeta that night.

Right now, I barely eat anything off my plate. I was so nervous about tonight. Peeta seemed to notice and he reached for my hand. "Are you ok?" He asked, his eyes full of worry.

I nod.  "Y-yeah I'm ok." I  give him a shy smile.

He looks at me for a second longer, nods, and turns away to resume eating. I breath a sigh of relief.

After dinner is done and the table of clean, Effie claps her hands, signifying it's time for everyone to go to bed. Of course, she means something else for me and Peeta, but that's beside the point. I look at Peeta and I see him smirking at me. I smirk back, and walk over to him.

"So...." I whisper to Peeta. "I have something in store for tonight."

Peeta raises an eyebrow. "Oh?"

I nod and start walking to the empty room, signaling him to follow me. He does.

Once both of us are in the room, I close the door and lock in. I turn on a dim light and make my way to the closet. One by one, I take out everything I gathered that morning. I hear Peeta's breath hitch.

"What is this?" He breathes.

I look up at him as I take the last item out, which are a pair of handcuffs. I smirk. "Ever heard of BDSM?"

I see his face turn from confused, to a smirk. He walks over to me. "I see where this is going."

As soon as he stops in front of me, I hand him the handcuffs. "I'll be the submissive. You're the dominant." I lean into his ear. "Do whatever you want to me." I whisper in his ear. "Hurt me"

Literally one second after I said that, he drags me to the only bed in the room and throws me on it. I smile. "Stay there." Peeta says. I nod.

When Peeta comes back, he has everything I collected. He places them one by one, neatly next to the bed, for his reach.

"Stand up and take your clothes off." Immediately, I do as he says, quickly taking my clothes off my body. I was smart and decided not to wear any underwear. When I'm fully naked, I lay back down on the bed.

He takes my hands and handcuffs them on top of the bed, so I can barely move them. He spreads my legs apart, and ties my ankles to each side of the bed. I squirm a little, not really liking the fact that I can't close my legs.

Peeta walks up to my face with a blindfold. He leans down and kisses me for a couple seconds. Then he trails his lips over to my ear. "I'm going to hurt you so bad, that when I'm done with you, you'll be begging for me" He whispers to me with barely a mumble. Chills run down my spine as Peeta slips on the blindfold over my eyes. I take deep breaths.

"Peeta..." I whisper to him. I don't hear him for a second but he finally answers.

"Yes Katniss?"

I take another deep breath. "Tell me what you're going to do to me before you do it."

"Maybe." I hear Peeta breath.

I hear him walk over and i hear him grab something. After a couple seconds of silence, I finally hear him speak. "I'm going to clamp your nipples"

My breath hitches and I whimper. I feel cold metal touch one of my nipples, then a horrible tightness close around it. I almost scream out of pain but I do my best to hold it in. One second later, my next nipple gets the same feeling. I feel tears come to my eyes from the pain.

"Holy shit." I whimper.

"Are you doing ok?" I hear Peeta ask, hearing worry in his voice.

"Y-yeah, just keep going" I squirm a little.

"Ok..." I feel Peeta's fingers trail up and down my stomach, giving me goosebumps. Then I feel his fingers leave my body and there's silence all of a sudden.

Nerve racking silence.

I squirm again, getting a little impatient, and trying to ignore the sting on my nipples.

"Peeta?" I whisper.

"I'm going put a gag on you." I hear him say all of a sudden.

I process this for a second. Then I feel something round go into my mouth and something being strapped around my head. I try to say something but it just comes out as gibberish, if that's a way to put it.

I hear Peeta pick something up. "I'm going to vibrate you." He whispers.

I moan a little at his words. And then I hear a vibrating noise.

--------------------------------
Lol sorry, another cliffhanger. And just a disclaimer, i'm not going to warn about any sex scenes anymore because... you know, just look at the title haha. Thanks for reading and I shall try to update again soon! <3