Depression

*secondary school/ high school*
*dallons pov*
I followed Brendon through his school, I didn't even go to this one, however about 1 month ago I'd dropped out of my previous school due to having bad grades and generally being know as 'gay fuckboy who butt rapes any guy he sees' I'd also developed a severe case of depression and had attempted suicide a total of 3 times. Unfortunately I survived all of them, ever since I came out to my parents they'd been ignoring me, I basically ripped mum and dads marriage apart. One summers night when i was 12 years old I couldn't sleep so I crept into the kitchen to get a drink of milk and I overheard my mum arguing with my dad. She was blaming my dad for making me gay and told him that he was gay himself. My dad owned the house however , in the morning I woke up and ran into mum and dads room with tears streaming down my cheeks, I leapt onto the bed and hugged the nearest person I could find. My dad pushed me off and punched me in the nose, it began to bleed I held my nose to try and stop the bleeding and I crawled along the bed looking for mum, I asked dad where she'd gone and he replied with,"That bitch! Has left us...so you gottaaa-" my dad was extremely drunk, he must of drowned his feelings out with a bottle of whisky. Dad had never been an alcoholic nor mum but i could smell it by the scent of his breath. I looked at him in despair and broke down in tears, his hands shook and he collapsed onto the bed, unconscious and limp. My breathing became rapid and I embraced my dads lifeless body for hours until the undertaker came and took dad to a better place.
*2 weeks later*
I was taken into care and was adopted, later by Isla who was my new mum. She was very kind and fed me regularly she also took me to regular counselling. Although she did all that for me still something didn't feel right. I became depressed due to my dad passing and my real mum never visited me or texted me. My new mum tried to help me but I never opened up to her, that was when I 1st attempted suicide and failed. Isla found me on the floor in the kitchen surrounded on the floor by countless types of pills. She rang the hospital and I was put inside an ambulance and taken away...