Baby Boyd

*backstage after the performance*
*dallons pov*
I was sat on a guitar amp sipping on a bottle of beer, there was a sheet of glass opposite me and I chuckled at my reflection in the glass.
"Why so merry?" Someone asked, I turned and almost spat my beer all over myself. She had long luxurious brown hair, rosy red cheeks and blue eyes. She was wearing a really cute purple glasses. She tilted her head to the side waiting for a response,"I don't know...y-you're really pretty by the way" I trailed off into silence mentally punishing myself for sounding like such an idiot. The girl's eyes widened and her cheeks became even redder, if that was even possible,"I'm Lizzie by the way, your Dallon Weekes aren't you?"
"Yes I'm Dallon why'd you ask?" I enquired whilst running a hand through my hair, I was trying my best to be sexy but I'm guessing I kind of failed.
"I'm huge fan!! I love all your covers, I'm following you on Instagram!! You're so cool!" She spoke so quickly that I was surprised I could understand her. My cheeks tinted a little pink,"Wow...I've never had someone say that to me..I really appreciate all the suppor--" she crashed her lips onto mine and ran her hands through my hair I sat her on the amp and started tugging at her shirt,"N-Not here" she said breathlessly. I sighed and let go of her,"I'm sorry" I said slightly dissatisfied and disappointed. I didn't want to seem needy but I wanted her so much. She was the most prettiest girl I'd ever seen and she also had the most stunning eyes I'd ever seen. I heard rummaging and turned my head, only to find Ryan passionately kissing Brendon. Brendon was grinding on him, I grabbed Lizzie and put my hand over her eyes so she wouldn't freak out.
"Y-You like that baby boy?" Brendon groaned, whilst slipping his tongue into Ryan's mouth, Ryan moaned in response. Ryan had his arms around Brendon's neck and Brendon was holding Ryan's waist,"I saw what happened on stage and you're gonna need punishment baby boy" Brendon growled, whilst groping Ryan's ass. From behind me I saw _____'s silhouette emerge along with another girl's,"Well done guys you killed it!" _____ squealed until she saw what was going on, her jaw dropped, Ryan realised she was there and pushed Brendon off of him. _____'s face contorted, and she began to cry, she turned to look at the other girl. The other girl,who I didn't know, began to weep and wiped her tears away with her hands. Brendon walked over to her,"I-I'm so sorry Sophie!! I errr r-Ryan and I were just *cough*," he put his hand behind his head,"we were just errm-"
"SAVE IT!" Sophie screamed and slapped his cheek so hard that I was sure it would leave a mark,"Why did I think I could trust a bloody American whore?!"
_____ looked at the pair in disbelief,"Why?" She muttered and walked off as Sophie dragged her along.
Ryan put his head in his hands,"What have we done?" He cried, Ryan hardly ever cried he was a strong man but I could tell he was cracking under the pressure. Brendon straightened Ryan's hair and looked him straight in the eye,"I think we both know how to fix this, baby boy, I'll drive you to _____'s house and you go talk to her!"
*20 minutes later inside Brendon's car*
*Ryan's pov*
Brendon gave me a reassuring smile as I got out of his car, he put a hand on my shoulder and whispered: good luck, Baby Boy... I couldn't go through with it, I couldn't, and why would she forgive me anyway? My feet took me towards the her door, I heard the soft purrs of Brendon's car pulling out of her drive way. Hesitantly, I knocked on the door and listened out for a sign, a noise, anything. I heard the latch click and her door slid open, her face went pale when she saw me. Her hair was matted and her mascara had ran down her cheeks, leaving trails of gradient black and grey.
"What do you want, Ross?" She glared at me, it hurt that she used my last name but I didn't let it show on my face.
"Look...I'm sorry...C-Can I come in?" I asked whilst running a hand through my thick hair. A tear slid down her cheek, I looked at her with longing eyes and reluctantly pulled her closer, whilst wiping her tears with my thumbs. She nodded, implying that I could come in and I stepped inside. Her house was just how I could remember it, clean and tidy and not a spec of dust anywhere. In the hallway there were countless amounts of posters of me and the band, but most of the posters were me. She blushed as she realised I was slightly gawking at the sight,"I'm not obsessed!" She laughed, oh that laugh I'd missed so much, even though it had only been over 20 minutes I still ached for that easy going laugh she had. She took me up the steps and reluctantly opened the door, impulse set in and I......