Beautiful Disaster

I arrive in New York at exactly midnight and I'm completely shattered. According to what the 1Ds said, someone should be waiting for me outside. I walk out with my bag on my back and I wonder who I'll meet this time. Then there in front of me I see another guy with a leather jacket like the 4 idiots of Toronto, the only thing different is the colour. He's wearing a bright green Jacket and he's holding a poster saying "Welcome home May!" I smile at that, the doctor really sold this lie as a potential believable story.
I draw near the guy and I notice he's green eyes looking straight at me.
I expect him to smile like the 4 idiots did, but he doesn't. He just stares at me and then points to his motorbike. I get that as a sign that I need to get on it and not ask any questions.

The ride with the green motorbike was very short. He took me to a small flat and said that he'll be back in the morning to check up on me. He left me with the keys and a billion questions left unanswered. I guess I'll have to wait till the morning.

I enter the small flat and find a very inviting sofa. I sit down and look around me. Then I spot something that I definitely needed. A laptop, it was a brand new laptop. I move closer to study it, and on it I find a yellow note with a small phrase written: "from me to you, your home with blue windows". Doctor House will never fail to surprise me, he gave me just what I needed.

After setting up the computer I immediately connect myself to the WiFi hot-spot of the neighbours. I have a gift, I can break in any code set by others. House always thought that must be a sign of who I used to be before the crash. Maybe I wasn't doing something legal as a job if I'm able to do this. Or maybe I'm simply clever. I'm not proud of my so called gift, but when necessity comes, it's useful to be able to break into high-tech systems.

As soon as I open Google I create an account for Mary May Ive. Then I type something that has been on my mind since I've learnt of the crash, I type "crash USA how many victims". There are billion of articles that repeat the same sentence over and over again, "156 people die in the most tragic airplane accident to ever hit the USA", "a miracle: One might survive", "the only survival died last night during a coma of 11 months", "tragic crash- new update: 157 victims", "plane disappears", "no bodies found", "one body found in Canada". Reading the articles makes my tears come down. So many people died, so many innocent people. I truly hope it's not because of me.

I keep reading for hours. Then finally I decide to change topic and to find out about the only person that belongs to my only memories- Tony Stark. I learn all about him from different articles, how he's a genius and how he's a hero by being Iron Man, how arrogant he seems to be and how many people truly hate him.
Nothing that I read seems to be matching what I saw in my flashback, a guy who saved my life. He seems to be pictured as a multimillionaire who doesn't care about people. It nearly makes me angry reading this on these stupid articles, because I know deep inside that he can't be bad. He saved my life that day.
I've checked where I can find him now on his Twitter page, he's now visiting Ohio, I'm guessing that's my next destination.

I then move onto looking at images of Tony Stark. He's exactly the same as he looked in my flashback. I touch the screen praying for another flashback, but nothing happens.

I finally close my eyes slowly and place my head over the keyboard, too tired to move into the bedroom. It's 6 am and I'm ready to dream.

'Let me dream my name', it's what I pray for before I fall asleep completely.