We Will Fight To Win

Your-P.O.V
"(Y/N)!!!!" Emily call out for me as I ran towards​ her.

"*giggle* there you are silly" Emily said as I bark as she pat mu head.

"Woof woof" I bark happily as I my tail wag while said *I am I really am*

"Emily your favorite TV show is on!!" Emily mom called out.

"Coming!!" Emily said as she then look a (Y/N)

"Come on (Y/N) let's go, hmmmm I bet I can beat you in a race" she said smirking as my tail wag.

'Change accepted' I thought as I got in my ready position as she giggled.

"*giggle* I think someone took the challenge well I'm ready on your march,get ready,setgo!!!!" She said as she start running.

'Hey! You cheated!!!!' I bark as I started running up to her catching up to her as I then pass her up.

'I win!!!!' I bark as she chuckle

"*chuckle* w-we'll you w-won girl" she stated while panting as I bark happily, as me and Emily head inside the house, but just as we did Emily mom came out of the kitchen.

"Hey mom" Emily said as her mother smile with a small chuckle

"*chuckle* hello Emily, hello (Y/N)" Emily mom said Ms.Elizabeth she then walk towards me and Emily as she gave Emily a peck on the cheek and me a pat on the head.

"Hello Emily" just then we heard Emily farther Mr.Jason my tail wag as I ran up to him and lay on my back as he rub my belly as Emily chuckle.

"*chuckle* (Y/N) you are too much" she said as I bark saying 'yeah I am!!!!'

"Yo (Y/N) let's go see our show" Emily said as she ran towards the living room as I bark 'Hey wait for me!!!!'

As I ran towards the living room with her as we both jump on the couch together as Emily giggle was we both began to watch our show witch was a dog show.

No One-P.O.V
After watching the dog show Emily and (Y/N) went for a walk

"(Y/N) don't you think it's weird that the neighborhood is so quiet in the afternoon?" Emily ask (Y/N) as bark 'yes!!!!' As Emily giggle.

But just as they was walking Emily then saw a dog show competition hanging on a pole.

"Hey look (Y/N) a dog show is coming up maybe we should enter" Emily said as (Y/N) bark 'yes!!!!' As her tail wag, but just as Emily was about to smile it then fad away.

"You? Joining the dog show? Oh please" that person said

(Y/N)-P.O.V
Right when Emily was about to smile I then saw it fad away 'huh?' I thought as my head tilt.

"You? Joining the dog show? Oh please" that person said witch I knew that voice form anywhere I then growl and turn towards it to see Becky with Sabrina, Jordon with Lila, and Samantha with Chloé