Chapter 2- Following Along

Marco's POV When Star left, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I peeked out her window and saw Star getting into Oskar's car. I panicked. "I should go with them. No! Yes! No! Yes! No! AGH!" I thought to myself. Just then I saw them leave the driveway. My mind was already made up. I put on different clothes, a hat, and some different shoes. "When did I buy these?" I looked at the size. "....a women's 2. Hm?" I didn't even bother to take them off. Still having the thought of Star stuck in my head, I raced down the stairs and was about to leave. "Where are you going all dressed up son?" Asked my dad. "Um.... let's see. Well, Star invited me out to pizza with her and some other guy, so..." Marco continued. "Well, you better hurry up. They left 10 minutes ago." He said with a smile. "Ok thanks dad!" Before he had the time to respond I made my way out the door. After running 8 streets up town, I finally made it. Before I went in, I let myself catch some breath. I looked through the window, and saw Star staring at Oskar and Oskar staring at Star. I went inside and heard loud laughing coming from them both. Star looked at me but before she got the chance to take a peek at my face, I turned around. I ordered some pizza and sat at the outside tables.... looking at them every 2 seconds. Star's POV The date with Oskar was going pretty good. We ordered some triangle food that was delicious and we laughed all night. I looked in the direction of the counter and could've swore I saw Marco. "Nah." I thought to myself. "He's back at home, probably playing ROBLOX again." Just as I looked up I saw Oskar leaning in, closer and closer he got to me. Then before I knew it his, lips were attached to mine. After a few seconds I started to kiss back. "Star.... I love you, and nothing but you." He said with a smile on his face. "Aww! Oskar, I love you to!" I giggled. I looked outside and sure enough the same guy from the counter was looking at us. I just decided to ignore it for now, because the thought of Oskar kissing me.... was the only thing on my mind for now.