Chapter 5- Confessions

Marco's POV                                                    When Star told me she was sorry, I knew I had to tell her what I've been hiding from her. I dragged her upstairs to my room and turned off the lights. I turned on my teddy bear night light and my lamp. (Yes, I know I'm 14 but it soothes me.) When I sit Star down on my bed, I grab both of Star's hands and turn towards her. I see her blushing. "Star.... there are... things, I've been keeping from you. Well, I think nows the time to confess those... things." I say. All I can see are Star's beautiful blue ocean eyes staring at me. "Mar-" I paused her. "Star Butterfly... I-I... I have this deep secret, and it's about you." I say smiling. "Marco, I-" I shush her again. "Star, I love you, and I know that you and Oskar have a thing now, but that doesn't stop me." I say passionately. I pull flowers out from behind me. "Here, I got these roses for you before you came home." I give them to her. She is just staring at me, with a blush on both of her cheeks.             Star's POV                                                        When Marco tells me he loves me, I pause. "But that doesn't stop me." I repeat in my head. I can't believe this. "Earth to Star..." He waves his hands in front of my face. He has roses in his hand. I take them and I can't stop looking at him. "Marco... y-yeah... me and Oskar do have a thing now." I say. "Star, that doesn't stop me from loving you." He continues, "You are my only Star, and will always be, even if we're never together." He says. "I can't help but blush. He leans into kiss me, I dodge it. When I do his face expressions make me feel even worse. "Marco, I can't kiss you." I continue, "Oskar and I have a thing now.." I say. When I put my head up, I can't find him anywhere. I see his bedroom door wide open. I rush down stairs... the front door is wide open.