Chapter 1

Hello! Now this is new for me! To start a new book while writing another one. I'm so daring! Anyways, if you are my follower from Take Me or Lose Me. No InBetween (TMLMNI) Then you're in luck! This book may just be as similar as the other but there are some twists and let me warn you. This book isn't any fairy-tale.

For all the newcomers, welcome! Please do check out my other book!!! This is the second book that I have written so far and I'm a lazy butt-head if you didn't know and I don't update frequently and sometimes abandon you guys for a couple of months. But I will try hard to update both here and in the other book as well, so don't you guys think I'm abandoning TMLMNI. It's just that this story idea has been sitting in my head and is dying to come out.

Please comment if you like this book or not and weather I should continue this at all!!

~fairytailluv <3~

Pic of JV~ ( Just imagine him with velvet eyes )

JV's POV~

We ran. We ran like there was no tomorrow. The skies burned a crimson red and the smell of smoke filled my nose. There was no turning back. There was no home to return to. There was no time. No time at all. The curse was at fault. It was all because of me. This was never meant to happen. My heart pumps blood through my veins so fast as if they were about to fall off. My life. Everything I had and ever loved vanished in just a single night. In just a single hour.

Life isn't fair and I know it. It's not like the Moon Goddess would grant such pleasure onto just anyone. Living a life without hardships isn't living. Its just being there. An object that goes through days as if it were a routine. Nothing eventful. Nothing sad. Nothing happy. Nothing but pure emptiness. But life shouldn't be this tragic.

It could have happened to anyone. Anyone  this planet could have gone through the same things I did, but I didn't think it would happen to me. I just told myself that it could happen to anyone but not me. It couldn't be me. There was no way that it was me.

Today, on my 18th birthday, I found out a deep dark secret that my pack has been hiding from me. The secret that changed my life forever. This day was suppose to be full of bliss, happiness, and the urge to find my other half. All I got from the Moon Goddess was death, pain, and loss of everything. Nothing was left for me.

I would have been fine if it was just me.If it only was I who had to suffer and live through this hell. If it was only I who had to hold the burden and the pain, I could deal with it. If it was only me that was affected by this curse. If only. But life isn't about giving you what you want.

I look to my left, I can see my sister a couple steps behind me, trying to keep up with me. I can see that she was breathing heavily, her eyes watered, and her beautiful silver colored fur covered in ashes. Life wasn't suppose to be like this. She was suppose to find her mate, so was I. I was suppose to become Alpha and take over my father's position. My beloved sister was suppose to live a comfortable life with pups and her mate by her side.

Curse the Moon Goddess. Curse the hell I was put through. I hate the weak person I am to fun away while the rest of my friends, family, and pack fought to the death. There is never a happy ending my life. Never.

I hear the rouge wolves howl in triumph. Each howl was filled with evil pride and each response was the same. Those wolf have no shame. Those wolf are pride-less bastards that would never go with society. But tonight, they had won.

~Flashback~

"Happy birthday JV! You're finally 18!" my mom said with a happy smile. I return her smile and hug her. I can smell her fresh lemon scent.