Chapter 3

Ho ho ho!! I'm OUT with another chapter!!!! Surprised!!!??? So am I!!!! This is a miracle honestly!! I've been in the writing mood for a while so there have been many chapters that are being poured out right now!!! I love all the support I'm getting for both books so thank you guys so much!! Love all of you guys!!

So let's get on with this chapter!

~ fairytailluv <3~

Daniel's POV~

I stared at him with longing eyes but he returned my stare with only hatred. His companion stared at him, worry, sadness, and regret filling her eyes as she forced herself not to cry. I looked at Ben. To my surprise, he looked as if he was in pain. I mind linked him asking whats bothering him.

Ben you okay?

She looks like she's about to cry....my mate.

Wait. You're saying that the girl is you mate? The boy is mine! What the hell! The chances of us finding our mates at the same time is so crazy.

Wow... that's nice Daniel but my mate seems so sad right now. What's going on?

I don't know but for now we should introduce ourselves. Make a good first impression.

Good idea bro.

I approach the two with the best friendly smile I can muster. My mate glared at me, his whole body showed how on edge he was. He grabbed the girl next to him and tried to protect her with his body.

" Hi, my name is Daniel Moon. This is my twin brother Benji Moon. We are the alpha and beta of the Howling Moon Pack."

The handsome devil glares at me and doesn't seem to want to speak. The girl behind him talks instead.

" Hello. My name Jade Hearthell. This is my twin brother JV Hearthell. We're from a fallen pack that got attacked by rouges and hunters. We aren't of any danger, I swear! We are just hoping to cross the border to get to the neighboring pack!" Jade explained. Although the comment was directed towards me, the girl was holding steady eye contact with my brother.

" Why don't you guys rest at our pack for a while?" Benji suggested while smiling. Jade slightly blushed and looked at her brother for approval.

JV's eyes narrowed with distrust. His eyes scanned the situation and realized that fighting was useless at the moment. "Why?" He asked while gripping onto his sister tighter.

" It's procedure to look into the backgrounds of rouges in this pack. It's to make sure that you guys are trustworthy. Don't worry, we won't hurt you. After we get the okay, we'll escort you guys to your destination." I said, making up things in the spot.

I noticed other pack members giving me weird looks. Obviously we don't have any such rule and usually we just force rouges off our territory.

Mate. I said through the pack mind link. I found my mate.

There were a bunch of congratulations from pack members and such. I could also clearly hear my mother screaming  with joy.

" Okay." My mate said, accepting my explanation. "We'll follow you pack to your pack house."

We all transform into our wolves and run back to pack. When we arrived, Taylor, my mother and father, and other pack members were there to greet us. They were all excited to get a glimpse of my brother and my mate.

JV eyed the crowd with suspicion while Jade was trying to get her brother to speak to him. Benji on the other hand was trying to get his mate's attention which wasn't working at all.

" JV, we found them. Can't we just try again?" Jade pleaded and shock her brother's arm. JV looked at Jade with sadness but didn't respond.

I clear my throat to get their attention. When they both turned to stare at me, I gave them a smile. " So let me introduce you to my parents, Mike and Angel Moon. This here is my-"

" Girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend" Taylor said cutting in. I turn and give her a look while she chose to avoid eye contact.

Without hesitation, I turned to JV to clear my name. I didn't want him to misinterpret the situation. "Well soon-to-be ex-girlfriend to be exact."  I can literally imagine Taylor rolling her eyes behind me.

JV stared back at me with little interest. He was still scanning the crowd in hopes of finding a way to escape.

It's no lie that I felt a bit hurt that he didn't care for me at all but judging from the fact that his pack had just fallen, he must be in a lot more pain to care about something as trivial as this.

My dad stepped forward to great our guests. "So which ones your mate son?"

Benji smiles and tries to get close to Jade to show her off but JV increased the distance each time he tried to get closer.

" My mate is this handsome man right here, JV and Ben's mate is the lovely lady Jade."  I said, introducing them to the rest of the pack.

" I never said I was going to be your mate." JV stated which shocked everyone including me. Jade on the other hand pinched his arm to shut him up. "Ow! What the hell sis?"

"Oh shut up you idiot!" Jade hissed before turning to us and giving us a smile. " Ignore him. He'll come around soon. Thank you for letting us intrude."

" What you mean intrude? They said that they needed to get background checks on us. If it was up to me I would have already-ow! Stop hitting me you old hag!" JV tried to say but Jade slapped the back of his head before he can finish.

" Don't call me that when you're clearly older than me!" Jade said as she gripped JV's ear and pulled hard. I mentally flinched as well and felt bad for my mate. I turned to Ben and gave him a "poor you" look while he gave me the middle finger.

" Well, come on in then, dinner has just been prepared." My mother said as she motioned us to enter the house.

Sorry for never updating this story!

Love you guys 💜

Fairytailluv out~