Chapter 3

Ashlee's POV

Harry and I headed to the fair, joking around the entire way. He told me about his family and told me corny jokes, which made me laugh.

You can literally say 'monkey pants' and I'll die of laughter. It's not hard to make me laugh.

Harry pulled up to the gates and parked the car. He turned it off and got out, rushing to my side and opening my door for me. I thank him, stepping out.

I looked around, seeing teens and kids running around. I smiled and followed Harry to the ticket booth.

He paid and we walked in. We scanned all the rides and I found one that looked really fun to try first.

"That one? Are you sure?" Harry asked, scared. "It's a haunted house, Harry." I said. "But..." He sighed. "Please." I stuck out my bottom lip and he stared at me, contemplating. He sighed and nodded, making me grin and squeal.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the long line. "Apologies in advance if I punch anyone." Harry said, making me laugh. Everyone in line looked at him and he blushed, looking down. 

Soon, we were in the front and I paid for both of us. Harry held my hand, dragging me through. I clinged onto his arm, looking around.

Everyone was dark and all you could hear were shouts and screams, which scared me.

All of a sudden, music started playing and a door slammed.

Harry and I, along with six other people were trapped in a room.

I grabbed onto Harry, scared. All of a sudden, a voice came on. "Time to die!!!" I screamed, gripping onto Harry.

Girls started crying and some parents looked frightened themselves. A chainsaw was heard and I buried my head in Harry's chest.

"Don't let them hurt me." I cried. "I won't." He said, calmly. He stroked my hair and I looked around.

A door opened and someone ran into the room. Harry and I dodged the person and ran through the door.

Harry pushed us past scary monsters who kept screaming in our faces.

All of a sudden, we ended up outside. But we weren't at the fair. We were in the woods.

"Harry?" I whispered, scared. He grabbed me and held my close. I saw figures moving in the dark, scaring me.

"I don't wanna." I whispered. "This was your idea." He said in my ear. "I know.... but still." I mumbled.

"I'll keep you safe. I promise." He said. He and I started walking through the misty woods.

I heard cackling and then a chainsaw started up again. I let go of Harry and took off running.

"Ashlee! Wait!" Harry called, running behind me. A man popped in front of me, making me stop.

I screamed and turned around, seeing another person.

They grabbed me and I screamed. I don't think there aloud to touch you.

"Let me go!" I screamed. They threw me to the ground and one held a gun. My eyes widened and I started crying.

The man had a mask on, so I couldn't see him. But I knew it was the person from the party.

Harry tackled the man with the gun and the gun landed beside my foot. The other man looked at then gun, then me.

I grabbed it and pointed it at him. "Back away." I growled. He stepped back. Harry punched out the guy that tried to shoot me, but I didn't stop him.

After Harry knew he was knocked cold, he stood. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Ash... put it down." He said. "They're going to kill us." I cried.

"No, no. Ash, put it down." Harry said, kneeling beside me. I kept my eye on the guy, who stared at me through his mask.

"No." I whispered, then shot the man in the leg. He fell and I dropped the gun. Harry grabbed me and carried me through the woods and out of the fair grounds.

I cried in his arms and he never let me go.

-

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!" Matt yelled at Harry and I. "Not to–" I started quietly but got interrupted by Matt. "NOT TO GO!" He yelled again. "AND WHAT DID YOU DO?" He asked. "We went..." Harry said quietly. "YOU WENT!" He practically screamed this time. "Ash, you could've been killed! Do you know how dangerous that was!" "Matt," I said softly. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm safe. You don't have to worry!" I add standing to hug Matt.

He only sighed.

"Well, I should get going." Harry says quietly, standing from the couch. "Harry, you don't-" I start. "No. It's okay!" He says waking to the door. "You need some rest. I'll be back tomorrow to check on you." "Okay." I say as he walks out the door.

As he leaves, Matt runs up the stairs to his room. When Matt is no where in sight. I run out the door.

"Harry!" I yell. He quickly turns around to see me running towards him. "Thank you!" I say, pulling him into a big hug. "For what?" He asks. "Protecting me. It really means a lot!" I reply looking at him. "Oh! Well, your welcome!" He smiled down at me.

We stood there and stared at each other for a minute before we both slowly started moving towards each other. Just as his lips are inches away, Harry pulled back. "I should go." He said then turned and walked away. I sighed and walked up to my room.

That night I laid in bed, thinking of the kiss that might've been. Now I just hope things aren't different, or awkward between us.
-
YAYYYYY! So this is chapter 3! Sorry we haven't posted in a long time. We both have school and such, BUT we will try to post more often! Also, make sure that you check out my (Maggie) page, maggie_styles_94  to read 3 other stories written by Ashlee and I! Thanks for reading!:)
COMMENT/SHARE/VOTE