[Chapter 1] Highschol

I thought of this story in fifth grade, and I'm finally getting around to writing it now in eight grade. In fifth grade I didn't have a lot of friends and writing was my outlet. I have developed the story over time, but mostly the main plot is the same. I'm going to try to make the chapters long and update once a week.

- - -
Monday

"Hello, my name is Quinn Finely. I am 14 years old and my favorite hobby is writing. I have no pets or siblings and I live at home with my mom." I said to a classroom of freshman. I looked to the back to see to girls snickering at me. I took a deep breathe in and slowly aloud my self to exhale keeping in all my anger. The well dressed girls giggled and one stood up.

"Hi, I'm Blake. I'm 15 years old and I'm an actress." I grunted to myself at that statement. "I live with my mom and dad." She made sure to emphasize the dad part and look at me. "And yeah! That's about it." She sat down fixing her light blue skirt as she crossed her legs. Everyone in our class continued saying things about themselves. I sat there and twiddled my thumbs waiting for class to be over. Once the bell rang I ran out of class quickly and got on the bus. The bus ride was about 10 minutes and I was the second stop.

Getting off my stop was horrible. The rain pelted against my skin. It was coming off hard and was rough. The raindrops ran down my face, and rain penetrated my clothing and book bag. I arrived at home to find my sleeping mother on the coach. Ellen was on the T.V which made me snicker. I slid off my shoes quietly and walked down the hall into my room. Pulling the cover down from my freshly made bed, I sat in it and began to scroll through my phone.

'Living the life!' Blake posted on her Twitter with a photo of her and her boyfriend Wes cuddling on the coach. Completely revolted by that I kept scrolling.

I later switch to Instagram, which isn't my favorite app, then to snapchat. I got a notification from my best friend Paisley.

Paisley was a gorgeous tiny thing. She had pin straight hair that reach her waist and her eyes were the color of an ocean. They glistened and sparkled, just as the ocean.

I opened up the snap that was a pick of her in her car with the caption 'guess where I'm going.'

I replied back with a pic of me looking off into the distance like I didn't care and captioned it with, 'A date with Gale?' Gale was her crush and I guess they were kinda a thing. I mean they flirted and talked, but neither of them have really been on a date together.

I get another notification. I open the snap and I here a knock on my door. Looking down at my phone I see a pick of Paisley pretending to knock on the door. I giggled and ran to the door and let her in.

A huge smile plastered on her face as I let her in. "Drama alert, go-go-go." She said shoeing me to my room.

I rolled my eyes, but I can't say I wasn't intrigued. We sat on my bed, I felt it dip down and the mattress mend around our bodies.

"So you know the group of friends that hang around Blake. 'The alpha female,' as you call her." Paisley mumbled. "Anyways, you know how she was dat-"

"Did you just say 'was' like past tense." I felt my stomach swirl in excitement being I kinda had a teensy-weensy crush on him. It wasn't an obsessive one, he was just nice to look at, you know?

"Well,yeah. They broke up, but do you know why." Her eyebrows went up and down giving me an evil smirk.

"Whyyyyyyy." I said in a sarcastic tone.