veinte cuatro

i'm making this to show how appreciative i am of you.

yo, you're my best friend and i'd do anything for you.
i'd literally rob a bank for you ( and chicken nuggets but thats besides the point ) i'd take a bullet for you, i'd give up a chance to eat chicken nuggets for you, i'd give up a chance to see red pandas for you and if that doesn't show you how much i love you, i don't know what will.

i sometimes like to imagine what it'd be like to meet.
i feel like we'd both sorta be awkward at first but then we'd run and hug and say " i love you " a lot because that's what we do.

you're my babyboy and my best friend and my smol bean and you're also the dan to my phil, the danny to my paul ( before the breakup ), the tyler to my josh, the tate to my violet, the michael to my calum and so many more, i just can't think of them atm.

you've sticked with me through eight fucking months of absolute hell. boyfriends/girlfriends, parent problems, school/irl friend problems, sickness.. we've got through it all.

i appreciate my book covers, i appreciate my bio, i appreciate our conversations and our facetimes and our inside jokes, i appreciate our books and our silly rapper names, i appreciate our goodmorning and goodnight messages, i appreciate our deep conversations and our stupid ones also, i appreciate our disagreements because they only make our relationship stronger, i appreciate you and your smile and your words and you kind heart. i appreciate your helping personality and our future red panda named cuddles. i appreciate everything you do for me, and i love you.

one day, we'll meet and i'll be able to tell you how appreciative i am of you irl but for now, i hope this letter works and shows you how much i truly care and appreciate you.

stay strong babyboy and don't let anyone bring you down. i love you so much. 💖🌸