Chapter 13

Chapter 13

CurlysKryptonite got the dedication for answering the question right first! Niall's recent-born nephew is Theo Horan! He is literally the most adorable thing! (well from the pictures) <3

Niall's POV:

"I'm one of the mistreated. I can't trust anyone or love again."

I felt my heart being crushed. I'd never felt like this before. This amount of sadness had never come over me. An awkward silence settled over us.

"I'll teach you how to love again." I suddenly said and pulled her close to me, crashing my lips onto hers. She objected at first, trying to wriggle out of my grasp, but as I kissed her with more and more passion, she melted into the kiss. My hands traveled up and down her back while hers encircled around my neck.

We broke the kiss, panting. She smiled shyly as I grabbed her hand. We started walking back towards the car. It remained quiet.

"Avalon do you go to my school?" I suddenly asked, remembering about how she knew I was popular. She froze in her spot and I watched as she bit her lip.

"Do you?" I asked peering straight at her.

"Y-yeah," she stammered. I faced her and she looked at the ground. "We had chemistry together in 10th grade." She whispered. Guilt spread throughout me. I'd never noticed her before...

"I'm sorry I didn't... Um.. Talk to you before." I whispered back to her. She looked me in the eyes and I had to look away, because I couldn't stand to see the hurt in them. I curled my free hand into a fist in disgust. How had I not noticed her?

I cautiously looked at her to see watery eyes.

"Niall why are you doing this? Lets face it. We're so different. You're a popular and I'm a loser. I'm worthless." She shook her head and unclenched her hand from mine.

"You are not worthless. You're the most wonderful girl in the world and I was just stupid not to see it before." I explained, taking her hand again.

"I love you Avalon Sanders."

I pecked her forehead and she rubbed her arm nervously.

"I g-guess I can give this a try..." She trailed off.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and lifted her up and spun her around in happiness.

She giggled adorably and then we started walking towards my car.

"I never in a million years that it would be you." She suddenly said and laughed musically. I swung our hands back and forth and cracked a grin.

"I didn't think so either. I guess love works in mysterious ways."

********
(At school)

I twisted the lock on my locker, trying to open it.

"Damn. I always forget the combination." I mumbled under my breath. As soon as I remembered the combination and I opened it, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a hooded figure. Could it be? I pushed back the hood of the person and realized that it was Avalon.

"Hey Av." I whispered and smiled widely. I pecked her cheek and a red tint spread on her cheeks.

"Hey" she whispered back while tugging the hem of her hood anxiously.

"Do you have lunch next?" I asked while putting some textbooks in my locker.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Okay. Where do you sit?" I asked, grabbing a binder from the locker. I didn't get a response so I turned around to look at her. She had a blank expression on her face.

"I-I.... stay in the library.. Because I don't have anyone to talk to..." She whispered. Her face fell and she stared at the ground.

"Well you have someone to talk to now." I smiled and grabbed her soft hand. She jerked her face up and pure happiness was written in her eyes.

We started walking towards the cafeteria and I noticed she was pulling her hood up.

"No don't. You're beautiful babe." I told her and pulled the hood away from her hand.

"But-" she protested.

"No buts!" I exclaimed while pointing a finger at her. She giggled and we reached the cafeteria.

"Who's she?" Chrissy, one of my best friends since kindergarten asked as she noted us walking up to the table while holding hands. She displayed an expression of disgust as she examined Avalon. Her eyes traveled down from her head down the expanse of her body.

"Avalon. She's um my..." I looked towards Avalon as if asking for permission. Avalon nodded and I smiled at her answer. She agreed.
"Girlfriend." I finished my sentence. I beamed at Chrissy and her mouth opened wide.

"Her? Why her? She's a loser." Chrissy asked angrily.

"No she's not! She's amazing," I defended. "And I love her." I said proudly.

"Niall do you that I have fucking loved you since the second grade?" Chrissy shouted at me. Shock filled my head. She loved me? Since then? Chrissy shook her head as tears threatened to fall out of her eyes. I reached out to comfort her but before I knew it, she ran out of the lunch room.

Note: plot twisttttt ayy. I bet nobody expected that? Or did yall?
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES ALBUM WAS LEAKED AND I FEEL BAD FOR LISTNEING TO IT BUT IT WAS SO GOOD I CRIED<3 i'm still trying to learn all the songs!

I won't be online for a few days, my bestie is sleeping over :D

Guess the song for a dedication: "If this room was burning I wouldn't even notice cause you've been taking up my mind with your _____ _____ ___"  (Hint- its a song from Midnight Memories)

You guys are like my sisters and I'm so thankful for this family! Today was literally such an awful day for me, but I just came on Wattpad and looked at the comments and that brightened my day -stargurl<3