Let's Dance!

You and your friends finished your finals and you decided to go clubbing. You were very excited as you were done with all the stress the exams had been giving you and now you have two months vacations.
You were getting ready and your friends forced you to wear something hot. So you wore a tight black dress which just ends over your knees. It had low top cut. You did smoky eye makeup and put on red lipstick. Your best friend (Y/B/F/N) told you to get ready like this because you usually didn't wear any makeup. She gave you black high heels. You were not a heel person but she forced you to wear them anyway. You let your hair fall in curls. You looked quite beautiful. You and your friends then left for the club.

* At Club *

"Oh my God! I can't believe we made it inside without the gaurd doubting us!" Said (Y/B/F/N) laughing.
"Lets get wasted people!" Said one of your guy friend Robbie.
You and your friends started to get to the bar. The blasting music made you very happy. A wave of ecstasy ran in your whole body. You started to swing your body on the beats of music. You and your friends finally made it to bar.
"One! Two! Three!" You said and all of you took your shots. Then your best friend and Robbie went to dance leaving you alone. You aksed the bartender for some vodka. Just then a guy with blond hair sat beside you. His hair roots had little hint of brown and they were perfectly quiffed. He wore a black tight shirt and a blue denim. His looks made you flutter inside. He was sexy, hot and cute. You didn't realize you were staring at him. When he chuckled you started to blush and you looked at your drink.
"I am Niall" he said. By now he had his own drink. You smiled at him. "What's your name?" "(Y/N)"
"I am sorry but I gotta say this you look very hot" he said blushing a little bit. You giggled and said thank you to him. Which made him blush more. You found him very cute. You both talked for a while. He was very easy to talk and had a good sense of humor which made you laugh. He kept complementing you and by now you were blushing furiously. You favourite song started to blast against the speaker. "That's my favourite song!" Niall said excitedly "No way! But that's my favourite song too!" You said practically jumping in your seat. "Let's dance!" Niall said while grabbing your hand and dragging you to dance floor. You both started to swing your bodies on the loud music. You both were grinding on each other and laughing. You were very happy and the fact that you were here dancing with Niall made you more happy even though you just met him an hour ago. You both went to the bar where you met your friends. You introduced them to Niall. You all took few rounds of shots which made you very tipsy. You and Niall were left alone because (Y/B/F/N) needed to use toilet and Robbie helped her getting there. Niall was staring at you. You made eye contact with him. His sea blue eyes held so much depth. They were absolutely beautiful. You were lost in his eyes that you didn't realized that Niall was leaning forward. He was so close to you now. You can literally sense his warm breathe on your lips. Then his lips came crashing on your lips. They moved in sync. You felt all that pleasure that is described in every book ever written. Then suddenly Niall pulled back keeping your foreheads touched. "Wow" said Niall. "Did you also..." you were saying until he interrupted your sentences "Yes!" He said. You were blushing so much that you thought even in this dim lit room anyone could see you blushing. "Do you wanna um.. I dont know um.. maybe.. get out of here?" He asked you gently. You looked him into his eyes and said smiling from ear to ear "Yes."
You both left the club together and what happened next is history. But hands down to you it was the best night of your life.

"What happened next is history"

lol right? Use your imagination to understand it. I know you couldn't be that innocent  lol.
Anyways vote and comment. Have a good everyone and keep smiling some one might be falling for it ;)
Bye
lots of love
-A
xoxo