Gift Exchange (Christmas Series)

*NIALL'S POV*

Y/N's face lit up brighter than all of the twinkling lights she'd set up around the treehouse. She slowly and carefully lifted up her new necklace to get a better look at it. It was beautiful.

"If you don't like it, I-I can take it back and get a different one. I really don't mind, I just-"

I babbled nervously. Y/N cut me off with a tackling hug, one that squeezed my ribs and left me breathless on the cold floor.

"I love it! Thank you, Niall."

"Are you sure?"

She kissed my cheek and got back in her nook of pillows.

"Positive. It's beautiful, just like you."

"I'm glad you like it."

We are in the old treehouse. The widen floor covered in blankets and pillows, our hot breath and candy cane hot chocolates heating the air, but it was still dead of winter and well below zero. Pink cheeks would bound to happen, the fact that it appeared on her cheeks just after a hug, kiss, and compliments.

"Can you help me?"

Y/N said holding out the necklace. I got on my knees and took the chilled silver, waiting for her to sweep her hair from her neck. I gently wrapped it around Y/N's delicate neck, her skin was soft and warm. I fumbled a bit but managed to clip it on.

"There."

I patted the closed clasp.

"Thank you."

She was so sincere.

I sat back in my seat, taking a large sip of my hot chocolate.

"Where's mine?"

She pulled a perfectly wrapped box out from her backpack.

"It's really lame compared to what you gave me, so please keep in mind that I plan on making up for it."

"I'm sure it isn't"

I assured her.

I opened the box and pulled out a mug. A handmade mug, one Y/N must have done in her ceramics class, it was a little lopsided and not the prettiest thing ever but it was perfect. It was white with blue snowflakes.

"It's perfect."

I smiled brightly at my girl.

"Thank you."

She blushed a deep red, and in that moment I fell for her again

"Merry Christmas, Princess"

"Merry Christmas, Nialler"

One day we might do just what we are doing, but surrounded by a life we'd built together.

________________________________

Oh my God! Liam is savage😂. He is being so sassy and I absolutely love it😂😂. LIAM JAMES PAYNE! I LOVE YOU!😂😍

Incase you dont know what I am talking about. Lima bean was tweeting and answering fans and he was being so funny and sassy😂

I probably wont be able to update in these 2 days.

Lots Of Love
-A
xoxo