Prologue: Shadows

A certain brunet with gravity-defying hair roamed the halls of his mansion.

It's been roughly a year since the time he traveled to a parallel world.

A world where he wasn't the Decimo of Vongola.

The brunet, Sawada Tsunayoshi, lifted his sunset-orange gaze to the side to stare out of the hall window.

A few birds darted past as he watched the nearby trees rustle when a breeze ran through them.

Tsuna smiled softly.

'It's been a while....since I met Tachibana Takehito-kun....'

The brunet adjusted the orange tie around his neck as he continued to walk down the hall.

The Decimo hummed happily.

There wasn't any paperwork or any volatile Guardians, so that put him in a less stressful moo--

The hall tipped to the side.

Tsuna stumbled and immediately pressed a hand to the wall next to him.

He blinked in idle surprise and placed his free hand to his temple.

'....Again....? I've been having these dizzy attacks quite frequently now....'

Tsuna frowned faintly before straightening his back; he carefully removed his hand from the wall and fiddled with the cuffs of his suit--a nervous habit he picked up.

The brunet swiveled his head around to see if anyone saw....

No one.

Tsuna sighed in slight relief.

'No need to worry anyone over a small thing.....'

The brunet headed towards his bedroom.

~~
//(Vongola Decimo's Office)//

"Hayato-kun, Takeshi-kun, Kyoya-kun. I take it that your mission was a success, hm~?"

Tsuna grinned at his Storm, Rain and Cloud with pride evident in his eyes.

A silveret, Gokudera Hayato, had a disgruntled look on his face.

"Tsuna-sama....why did you send me with these two? You very well know that they cause me the most headaches."

Tsuna chuckled.

"Maa, because I know you should spend more time with all of your family members. At least I didn't add Mukuro-kun to your group, or Kyoya-kun would've destroyed a few nearby towns or something equally horrifying."

The said ravenet, Hibari Kyoya, nearly rolled his silver-blue eyes.

Another, spiky-haired ravenet, Yamamoto Takeshi, laughed brightly; his hazel eyes twinkled with mirth.

"Maa, maa. Our mission was accomplished either way--no casualties!"

Tsuna nodded.

"The human traffickers were stopped?"

Takeshi laughed.