Chapter 1: Ashes and Snow

Sunset-orange eyes snapped open.

When Tsuna breathed in, he immediately started coughing.

The air was thick and polluted with....ashes....?

Tsuna blinked in surprise and sat up.

'...V....?'

His mirror image was no where to be seen...

Tsuna coughed again and stood up, covering his mouth with one ha--....

His hand....it has....bandages on them...?

Tsuna then looked down at his clothes.

'This....this is what V was wearing...!'

The brunet looked at the cloak that was wrapped around him and quickly placed a hand onto his face.

...It wasn't scarred like V's....so....

What happened?

Tsuna glanced up.

Ashes fell from the gray sky. White snow mixed with it.

He couldn't see a hint of blue or any other color to make a guess of the time--but he guessed it was somewhere in the daytime if there was some light past the heavy clouds above.

Tsuna shifted his gaze back to his surroundings.

Fallen trees...

Snow and ashes everywhere....

The brunet frowned and started to walk, his feet crunching on the snow and ashes; he used his Hyper Intuition to try and piece things together.

'I must've switched bodies or something with V. But I still have my own face and my own arm....'

Tsuna halted and glanced around once more.

'....Where the he** am I...? Maybe I should disguise myself a bit more like V....'

The brunet sighed softly and stuffed his hands into his pockets; he was slightly surprised he was wearing slacks.

He then noticed he had a roll of bandages in his pocket; the Decimo smiled slightly.

'Looks like V's prepared...'

The brunet rolled out the bandages and proceeded to lightly wrap his head, mouth and right eye to look a bit more similar to V.

Tsuna put the roll of bandages back into his pocket and blinked his left eye and glanced around.

'....Huh....good thing I have Reborn.  He trained me to fight half-blind and completely blind.'

A cold breeze blew by; Tsuna shivered slightly and watched his breath fog in the air.

He fumbled with his cloak and found that he had a hood; his tugged it up and sighed thankfully at the added warmth.

'I guess I'll look around for a bit....'

~~

As Tsuna continued to walk through the area....he noticed how the fallen trees had a slight pattern to them--unlike dead trees that just simply shrivel up and fall naturally.