Take this " L" you lose ( 22)

I have nothing to say so.. Yeah

M a r i a h :

Scrubbing my make up off, I looked in the mirror at my self ; pure disgust was the only thing that came to mind. I couldn't believe that I actually had sex with zyan, I knew he had a girl-well from what he told me he was single, but clearly that's not the case. Shaking the thoughts away I started to put on my shower cap, step into the shower and scrub what's left of him off. I felt so violated .

Davis high second floor rm. J118 also known as the janitors closet :

Walking from the ladies room in the empty hall I hung on carelessly to my pink backpack while tending to my phone .

" riah?" A harsh but wispered tone voice called out to me.

" the devil is full of lies on this early Friday, got me all kinds of fucked up yo" speeding up my walking I was yanked into a closet.

" yo son what the fuck!" I yelled trying to find the handle

" chill it's me zyan"

" boy what the heck is wrong with you, ion have time for ya shit man " I yanked my arm away from his grip and felt around once again for the door handle in the dark room.

Feeling my dress rise and my thong moved in a swift motion I felt something wet come in contact to my center.

"Mphm" a moan escaped and before I knew it his face was a pony .

No I didn't like zyan, nor did I even want him but I did have to admit the boy tongue had damage all over it.

Legend never wanted to eat me out this was my first time having head and I must say the feeling is euphoric .

Swiftly feeling a arch in my back I was rammed into.

" ah FUCK" reaching my hand back behind me I tried to slow him down .

" z-ahh-zyan , s-slow down- oh my god- you're hurting m-me" as I pleaded for him to slow down his speed he only picked up.

It felt so good but ached so bad, letting him have his way my moans became so loud I forgot we were in school.

Heat, sweat, and skin clamping against skin.

"Thickums you heard that?"

" Candice and yes"

Pulling me out of my thoughts I quickly pulled up my underwear, being to late the door became open and Travis and Candice met eyes with mine and zyan's

" ew, they in here having stank sex!" Travis spoke .

Candice only stared at zyan for a few seconds more and walked away, while Travis stood there and harassed us-well me zyan was clearly not phased. Like he didn't care.

___ couple days after ( Sunday )

Doing my last set of squats I became a little uneasy as my stomached ached mildly .

Thinking of it to be the pineapples I ate that were close to going bad I regretted my late nite snack choice

" Mariah Giselle - Taylor" hearing my mom call me out by my two middle names I just knew she was upset over something"

" yeah mom?" I spoke leaning on the frame of her oak wood door.

" I got a call Friday while I was at work, from your principal , the cameras showed you were tugged into a closet and didn't come out until minutes later.. Then a boy exited as well." My body froze, I honestly didn't even remember that it had cameras in the area I was in. " your coaches also explained to me that if what I think happened , happened in there, all the scholarships will be revoked"

My breathing hitched, should I lie on zyan.. Or tell the truth and take this L for the rest of my life?

" zyan pulled me in the closet, zyan Alston he-" putting on my best acting skills I cried .

" he told me I had to have sex with him " I sobbed

My mother look softened and she started crying too.

" you got raped in school!?" She sobbed

I only nodded and explained I didn't wanna talk about it.

" what about the two kids that opened the door , what are their names , what did they see we're going to the cops"

" I don't know, they were sophomores" secretly trying to find a way to keep Travis and Candice ass on hush mouth, I came up short.

" mom can I go please" I sniffed running my forearm under my nose in an upward motion to catch the falling snot " yeah baby go ahead"

_____

Didn't proof read.. Idc

Yo honestly this part wasn't even supposed to happen but it did and .. Yeah . Oh and if you know anyone or if you like creating book covers ( without wattpad filters.. Like the good shit) DM me please .

This book is coming to an end fast tbh half the shit I wanna add I'm not, not because I lost interest for the book it's just I really don't want it to be over 30-45 chapters. I- no . I dunno tho.